lmh ♡ .15

once i reached his door i knocked before stepping inside. i know he usually left his door unlocked. i didn't see his roommate felix who also happen to be jisung's best friend which was good for me because i'd be embarrassed to talk about this in front of him. hyunjin was laying down on his bed watching me as if he were expecting me to show up. i went and stood next to his bed.

"i need your help" i said just wanting to get to the point. hyunjin is pretty smart and he usually knows what to do in situations like these so he's the last person i can think of to go to. i'm running out of options or ideas at this point. i'm tired of getting different responses i just want a honest insightful answer.

"hello to you too hyung" he responded sarcastically. i merely rolled my eyes at him. sure give me attitude now you're not the one having an external crisis that could alter your life.

"i'm serious." i responded as i tapped my foot impatiently.

"help with what then?" he demanded as he propped his elbow up leaning his head on it.

i explained the days circumstances and my whole symptoms. i even told him how changbin wasn't much help. or how i had searched it up and everything. he sat there listening closely.

"is there anything going on between you and jisung?" i asked him, watching him smirk. i needed to know. not because i'm jealous, but because it is bugging the fuck out of me.

a/n: you sound a little jealous to me b-

i'm not jealous!

a/n: you sound a little salty now too...

"no why? do you like him?" he asked teasingly as he sat up. i sat next to him ready to break it down for him.

"n-no j-jisung? and m-me? no. i don't have a crush on him." i cursed myself for stuttering cause that surely won't help convince him. and it didn't convince him cause he gave me the look.

"well, i think you have a crush on him."i practically choked on air at his reply.

"w-what? no, i d-don't" i retaliated as i crossed my arms over my shoulder. i avoided his stare. hell, i'm having trouble convincing myself at this point.

"well, based on what you just told me. i'd say you do." he argued as he poked my chest, making me look at him.

i thought about it. i mean jisung isn't a bad person once you shake off how annoying he can be sometimes. his smile is really pretty. and i like seeing him get happy or excited over the little things. he also has a good sense of humor. he's very caring and understanding as well. he also isn't ugly. he's actually very hot. i shook my head. wait- a fucking minute i did not just say that.

a/n: yes the fuck you did

"i don't have a crush on him." i said finally trying to confirm it. hyunjin was watching me amused as if he knew i was thinking about jisung and what'd it'd be like. and the thought that he could probably be right is what scared me a little.

"okay, sure and i don't have a crush on jeongin." he remarked as he rolled his eyes at me. i swear where does he get this fucking attitude from?! this is why he is my least favorite child.

"i'm serious i don't have a crush on him." i replied, getting annoyed he wasn't believing me.

a/n: i don't even believe you

"just admit you have a crush on jisung"

"i don't have a crush on jisung." i leaned closer to hyunjin to whisper. "promise you won't say anything?" i asked him he nodded. "loving woojin only got me hurt. and i told myself not to catch feelings for anyone again. i'm not gonna set myself up for such things again." i whispered to him.

"jisung is a great guy and he cares about you." hyunjin said in the same hushed tone.

"i know he is but i don't like him like that. why don't you date him, then?" i asked. even though i asked, it didn't mean i was entirely okay with the thought of those two going out.

"i'm his friend. i'm not interested in him like that. it's clear you care about him too. why deny it? you and jisung have chemistry together. i see the way you guys look at each other. plus, you look great together." hyunjin said, looking into my eyes. i don't know why, but i found relief in hearing him say that.

"i don't know..." i answered, still a little unsure. i mean i hadn't thought of dating jisung. i see him as a friend. a really close friend i want by my side.

"do you still have feelings for woojin? maybe that's why you could be scared to admit your own feelings for jisung." hyunjin said i moved away to look at him like he was crazy. me have feelings for woojin?! he's actually crazy!

i thought back to the convenience store incident. how he told jisung that we slept together. surely jisung felt uncomfortable hearing about that. no doubt he just wants me back so he can. he has always been inconsiderate with how i'd feel. "i don't think you get it! i hate him! he's a man whore! i could never have feelings for him! he just wants to get in my pants!" i yelled which scared hyunjin at the raise in my voice.

he nodded quietly before i sat back down next to him.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell at you. i know you are trying to help. i just hate woojin." i replied, feeling guilty. i find it hard to hate him when i have so many memories with him despite the bad there was still some good ones with him. i can't just erase what we had as pathetic as it sounds. i just have to convince myself i hate him by saying i do so that maybe one day i can say his name where he won't have such a hold on me. but as for now i feel as though i'd wanna hear him out if he ever came around asking for a chance.

"no i get it." he answered me. "well, i still think you like jisung, but if you say you don't then you don't. but if you ever need more advice on it you can tell me. i won't tell jisung only until you're ready to talk about it with him." he responded being genuine. i nodded in response since i was still in thought. i appreciated him as a friend that i hate the fact that i haven't been spending much time with him.

we talked a little bit after that to catch up. i hate to admit it, but when i left i could still feel my thoughts linger on jisung.

what if they're right? damn you jisung even now you are still on my mind. and if they are right what do i even do?

i walked back to my dorm room quietly thinking of jisung and what it would be like to go out with him.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆