lmh ♡ .13

i had invited jisung and felix to sit with us at the table considering we were friends now. i consider jisung a friend a very close friend. despite changbin saying it was complete and utter bullshit. its funny how things changed. not that long ago i would have hit him with a metal chair, not even sparing him a glance. now i'm really close to him almost as comfortable with him as i am with changbin who i have known for years. i do feel like i can trust him a bit more than before. he doesn't really seem to judge and he listens really well. he even gives good advice. i feel as though i don't have to hide anything from him. although if he were to ask about woojin i don't know if i'd be truly ready to talk with him about it yet. i'd have to wait till i know for sure. i think for now it's good where we are. i don't want to ruin any of that with my past. if i tell him would he even look at me the same?

changbin and i are walking to lunch together since we had a class together. he's talking about felix. again. i swear this boy next to me is whipped for that australian freckled chipmunk. i have no doubt about it. i wish him luck because if i ever become that whipped for someone i might as well dig my own grave. nothing good can come from having feelings for someone. but changbin keeps telling me it's good to have a special someone in your life that you wanna share the rest of your life with. yeah, okay bicycle seat.

changbin got annoyed with my quote on quote negativity that just circles around me and began lecturing me about growing old alone and wrinkly if i don't get someone special. yeah, yeah changbin but when you come over my place to complain about marital problems in the future we'll talk. i wish him luck for his problems in the future. we walked a bit further down the hall as i thought about changbin's so called 'good points' about what having that special someone can do for you and quite honestly i think i can do better without.

"oh shit, are we interrupting something?" changbin asked, snapping me out of my thoughts as it made me look at the direction he was looking. a few feet away there stood jisung and hyunjin. they were standing close in proximity with jisung's hand on hyunjin's lips. jisung turned to look at us quickly. he was blushing.

hyunjin and jisung? huh, that's new. i didn't know they were close.

"n-no i-it's not w-what—" jisung stuttered motioning between him and hyunjin. his eyes remained on me though, despite him answering changbin's question. while jisung tried to explain, but i couldn't focus i kind of zoned him out i was a little bit more uncomfortable. hyunjin just stood there unfazed as he eyed me watching me closely which made me a little uneasy as i leaned on one side then the other waiting for us to leave. so that i could get away from hyunjin's stare.

"we were heading to lunch. we'll leave you guys be." changbin cut him off. he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. "that was awkward..." changbin muttered once we were out of earshot.

i hummed in response still kind of confused as to what even happened back there.

"anyways, back to what i was saying" changbin began i groaned as i shoved his face away. i was tired of hearing him argue with me about this.

"yeah, i get it. you know we've talked about this before. it's not the first time you've told me to get some action." i responded when he smacked me for shoving him. i yelped before going to put him in a chokehold. we stumbled a bit as he fought to free himself from my hold.

"do i have to get you a penis shaped pillow?" he asked me. i felt my face heat up, but i smacked him again, hoping that would stop him from being so stupid.

"n-no" i muttered trying to walk quickly. he caught up to me sadly. just like problems.

"well then let's talk about jisung. are you okay?" he asked making me furrow my brows as i turned to look at him. i was confused to what he even meant by that.
why wouldn't i be okay? i felt fine.

"what do you mean?" i asked he stared at me for a few as he watched my face before he answered me.

"you know with him being close with hyunjin." he answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. i stared at him blankly as i let what he said sink in and tried to make sense of it.

"why wouldn't i be?" i asked him. i didn't fully understand where he was going with this. he'd have to be a little more clear.

"i don't know i just thought maybe you'd be a little upset or angry seeing them so close." he replied simply as he headed to the lunch room. i stopped him before he did and pulled him aside. he was just gonna walk away and drop the topic just like that after he puts the thought in my head?

"why would i be upset or angry?" i asked him still confused since changbin can't give me a simple answer.

"don't think of it too much if you say you're not upset or angry then you're not. nothing you have to worry about." he told me as he shrugged his shoulders. i shook my head at him.

"no, don't just drop the topic now. why? should i be upset or angry?" i asked him he studied my face once again, but he didn't say anything instead he just turned around to head inside. i followed him with questions circulating my head.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆