hjs ♡ .40

the sunshine shone through the blinds slightly. it was only enough to make my skin feel warm on the bits that it illuminated. minho was laying next to me, shuffling a little but i was holding onto his torso, and i didn't feel like pulling away. i laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat play in tune with mine. his fingers lightly grazed my shoulder and then trailed to my back, leaving goosebumps as they danced across my exposed skin.

he wrapped his arms tighter around me, and i could feel his lips atop my head. i was still half asleep, so my thoughts didn't exactly come about through words. i just really wanted to tell him, yes i love you too.

i made sure to wrap my legs with his so that not even an inch separated us. some days were lonely while minho was away at work, so i made sure at night he was all mine. those busy nights transcended into calm warm mornings with nothing but me, minho, and our love imprinted on our bed sheets.

i felt his fingers come up to my hair, twirling it in his grip.

"you will never know just how beautiful you are to me...but one day i'll find the right words to say how much you truly mean to me but for now i hope my actions show you how much i love you and that i wanna be with you for the rest of my life cause all i wanna do is give you all my heart just to have every moment like this with you."

his voice was raspy and quiet, but it soothed me.

"...i make such a fool of myself because i'm in love with you. before i met you i use to believe love can be frightening and hurt you but when i'm with you...i just get a sense of security...i've never felt like this before not even with my ex. and i know i might miss everything you say to me. since you always scold me for it but it's because i get lost in you're beauty and you're just so damn irresistible for your own good. you hold the whole galaxy in your eyes when you look at me and when i hold you in my arms..."

he paused.

"i'm sorry i'm rambling but.. i can't help it...you know i'd give everything up for you if you asked."

he paused again, this time placing his lips on my closed eyelids. then on my cheeks.

"you always have doubts on me loving you or if you're even good enough...you don't have to tell me for me to know but i need you to trust me when i say that you're the only one for me. i'm not trying to leave or deceive you. and i'll spend the rest of my life proving to you falling for me wasn't your mistake. because all i want to do is to love you. you made me understand what love is."

his fingers found their way to my chest, drawing little spirals and hearts.

"so... i hope you don't run away from me because at the end of the day i'll always come right back home to you."

i felt so warm in this moment. his soft lips pressed up against mine and i couldn't help but kiss him back. i brought my hand to his neck and deepened the kiss, letting him know that i was awake and listening.

the two of us pulled away and i opened my eyes to see his staring right back at me. i pressed my hand up to his cheek.

"morning..."

his cheeks were turning a dusty rose color, but regardless he still smiled. he brought his arm across my chest onto my arm, rubbing it gently as i caressed his cheek.

"morning babe..."

minho leaned in closer, his lips finding a spot on my neck to kiss. i wrapped my arms around his neck and let my head lean back so he'd have more access. sadly he pulled away once it started to feel really good.

"lets go get breakfast come on." minho suggested, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. i groaned, letting my face fall into the pillow. he only chuckled and rubbed my back.