lmh ♡ .08

a few weeks passed and i did not take jeongin and changbin's advice. i'm afraid to be nice to him because what if i catch feelings? when i was sleeping with jisung thinking it was changbin it felt really good. i haven't felt that in a long time. it didn't end well the last time so i'm afraid to act on such things. the past few weeks i avoided jisung and made sure i did not have any physical contact with him. i figured if i avoid any touching, these feelings would go away. all i really got was guilt as jisung didn't seem like himself.

changbin had convinced me to hangout with him and felix. he said that felix would bring a friend along too. the two have gotten close over the past few weeks and have been spending time with each other. he seems to really like felix. i wasn't entirely convinced but changbin said i was his wingman so i have no choice. so changbin and i wore a little bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner. i wore a black muscle t shirt and black leather pants courtesy of changbin. while he wore light blue ripped jeans and a white shirt with a black bomber jacket. changbin also thought it'd be a good idea to part my hair exposing a little bit of my forehead.

we were gonna meet up outside the dorms so when i saw felix and jisung, i was shocked. i turned to look at changbin who just muttered "fix things please. my future husband is friends with him". i rolled my eyes at how desperate he sounded. i should have known he would set me up. what a great friend i have. stupid bicycle seat.

"you're the last bicycle seat i'd ride" i whispered yelled at him. he mocked offense as he smacked my arm for calling him that.

they were dressed up nicely too. felix was wearing a grey shirt with a leather jacket along with black jeans. he had his hair also parted. he looked good overall and it didn't seem like he overdoing it. jisung wore a black shirt with dark blue jeans and a little bit of makeup along with some black circle rimmed glasses. i could feel my heart fasten up its pace.

felix and changbin seemed bubbly upon seeing each other while jisung and i were awkward. well mostly me. i'm starting to regret this since those two are walking ahead of us, talking and laughing comfortably. i was walking behind them, creating distance. jisung seemed to be doing the same except he was a few feet behind me.

you're my wingman he said. my future husband is friends with him he said. stupid binnie. i'm third wheeling at this point. he doesn't need a wingman when felix is practically whipped for him considering the way he's looking at him.

we all eventually walked into a small diner nearby. when i got in, felix and changbin were already seated next to each other. i let out a sigh and let jisung slide in the booth first so that i was on the end.

"minho hyung you okay?" felix asked, snapping my attention to him.

"he's usually shy when meeting new people but he's really sweet" changbin answered instead giving me a smile. i know changbin well enough to know that he'd want me to try and communicate. i met felix before but never really had a proper conversation with him.

i gave felix a small smile to reassure him. the waitress came before he could respond.

"i am minji your waitress for today. are you ready to order?" the waitress asked, but i could feel her eyes were specifically on me, making me a little bit uncomfortable.

i have a lot of people trying to approach me, but i usually push them away with my attitude so you can imagine how confused i am that it doesn't work with jisung. no matter how hard i try to push him away he always stays or we always find a way that our paths cross.

she was practically on top of me with her chest close to my face. i tried to play it off that i was fine by smiling at her. felix and changbin had ordered first.