hjs ♡ .35

minho and i were scheduled for detention later on that day and for the rest of the week. i wasn't ready to go be alone with him for a whole hour. i don't think i could handle being alone with him for a minute. i bounced my leg in time with the ticking on the clock. my last period class was ending and i was going to meet up with chan at the cafe really quick before i headed to the detention room.

the teacher went on about boring astronomy topics while i twirled the ends of my hair, watching as the clock slowly struck 4pm.

once the period was over, i rushed from my seat and into the hallway which was now flooded with people. i ran to the cafe, watching chan wiping something behind the counter.

"oh hey, so you really got detention on your first day back?" chan asked. i sighed, pulling my wallet out.

"it's a long story, i just need one of my coffees and a water bottle. minho's in my detention room and i'm gonna try talking to him today." i told chan, stuffing 5$ into the tip jar.

"that's good. i really hope all goes well." chan told me, fastening the lid on my coffee.

i took the coffee and water bottle from him and waved goodbye.

"text me and tell me what happens!" he shouted from the counter.

"okay, no problem." i shouted back at him, rushing as i hurried my way to the classroom.

i had to be there at 4:15 and it was already 4:13. the halls seemed to clear out by now, but once i turned down the hallway the detention room was in, i was greeted by an unpleasant surprise.

"oh look who it is, hey jisung-ah." the voice called. who knew the devil wore a deep green nike hoodie. he had his hair tucked under a bucket cap, but i could still see the evil smirk on his face. the classroom was only a few doors down, if only i had gotten here a few seconds earlier, maybe i wouldn't have been stopped by this guy.

"don't call me that." i told him, trying to walk past him.

"aw, don't play like that with me." he stood in front of me, placing his hand on my coffee and taking it from me.

"daehyun, can you just give me that and leave me alone?" i tried reaching for the coffee, but he raised it above his head. i hated that he was at least 2 inches taller than me and that i've got stubby ass arms like a t-rex.

"how about we make a deal?" he said, smirking. he leaned forward, pushing his chest up against mine. i could tell my cheeks were dusted a rosy color as he backed me up against the wall. he leaned down, his face only a few inches from mine. "how about you gimme a kiss and then i'll give it back?"

i was utterly disgusted and placed my hands on his chest, shoving him off of me. while stumbling he gripped the coffee cup and popped the lid off the top, causing it to spill all over the both of us.

he looked down at his clothes which were now soaked with coffee. he looked up at me and his eye twitched. daehyun crushed the now empty plastic cup and threw it on the floor in anger.

"you never fail to piss me off you damn punk. no boyfriend to protect you now, huh?" he sneered as he gripped on the collar of my also soaked hoodie. he pushed my back up against the wall, pulling his other arm back and making a fist.

i squeezed my eyes shut and turned my head, bracing myself for the punch that was most definitely going to come.

"oh would you look at that. you're still picking on people even after i beat your ass. fuckhead, where's your posse? i wouldn't mind a round 2." an all too familiar voice called from down the hall. i opened my eyes to see minho standing there, his arms crossed and eyebrows raised as he smirked.