lmh ♡ .28

i let time go by as i spent it with the guys. quite honestly, i missed them. the whole night i talked with jaehyun as he attempted to calm me down. he has a way with words that i found myself loosening up.

"i can see why you're upset. but try to see it from his perspective. he probably felt cast out since he doesn't know us that well like you do." jaehyun reasoned with me as he laid a hand on my shoulder leaning in so only i heard him.

"doesn't give him the right to cheat on me" i argued back. it was annoying me all night and my mind wouldn't rest as it replayed that stupid kiss. i mean johnny is a remarkable guy. I have nothing against him whatsoever. i just feel insecure since he's handsome and said to be an amazing kisser.

what if jisung likes kissing him over me? it wouldn't be the first time someone preferred someone else over me either...

"i'm certain he didn't mean to. but he probably didn't seem fond of the idea of you playing the game and passing papers with me and lucas." jaehyun defended. he didn't know jisung personally, but here he was standing up for him.

"if he didn't want me playing, then why did he suggest it?" i asked him challenging his theory.

"he probably wanted you to refuse and acknowledge that you'd both be indirectly kissing someone else." jaehyun replied and i let it sink in with me.

"well then, jae what do you suggest i do?" i questioned him. i didn't particularly like leaving jisung alone despite not exactly being on good terms with him right now. i still care for him immensely.

"he's probably beating himself up for it. so i advise you guys talk it out. don't destroy what you have because of this." he advise me as he rubbed my back gently. i nodded to express that i was listening.

"thanks jae i'll go see him. it's almost midnight and i promised him i'd get him home." i informed him as i stood up. he followed suit as he turned to face me.

"drive home safe the both of you. it was very nice meeting him. here's my number and then we can all hang out sometime." he voiced as he wrote it on the paper we passed around. he handed it over and i took it. i desired to see him again when we aren't in a situation like this and bring jisung along.

"oh look who it is. isn't this just a lovely reunion." a high pitched obnoxious voice interrupted us. i could feel my heart drop into my stomach.

jae and i both turned in the direction of the voice. what i saw made me sick to my stomach. it felt like high school all over again. there stood chan, woojin and ten. it made everyone uncomfortable and chan seemed to noticed the tension because he excused himself. i didn't know what to say anymore. i mean my ex stood a few feet in front of me with the guy he cheated on me repeatedly with who i use to trust. woojin had dyed his hair to a grayish color than when i last saw him at the convenience store. he wore a black muscle t shirt with a brown bomber jacket and dark skinny jeans. he had his hair parted, exposing his forehead. (a holy forehead may i add) he wore very little makeup only enough to make his features more prominent. ten had dyed his hair blonde to blend with woojin's and cut it to a undercut. i wasn't afraid to say it fitted him. he had on a silky white button up and black ripped skinny jeans. he wore makeup to enhance his eyes more and with a reddish lip tint. he had more ear piercings than before. and to top it all off, he wore blue colored contacts.

"what are you guys doing here? no one invited you." jaehyun spoke up for everyone. he said what everyone was thinking, and despite him, saying it casually there was a hint of resentment.

"chan invited us with him." ten responded despite the tone and looks everyone gave him while woojin just kept his eyes on me. and my eyes just stayed on him.