Traveling Home Part 72

Scar ascended into the thermosphere. Lex took a deep breath and Scar flew the ship at full speed leaving Earth's orbit. Lex watched Earth move further and further away. She silently cried. Scar could smell her tears along with her scent. He sighed and held her tighter. "I have charted a course for Momoan and set the ship to auto pilot. We should reach the planet in a few months time. I have upgraded our ship so we are flying at optimal speeds." He informed her. She nodded. He wiped her tears. "I love you. Thank you for everything you have given me." He clicked and trilled quietly. She cried harder. "I love you more. You are my everything!" She whispered to him.

"Let us walk." He suggested. Scar held her hand and they walked to their little animal sanctuary. On the low cot that Lex dragged from the observation room days ago, they lie in each other's arms. There was paper, metal tins and wooden boxes strewn all over the floor. Mounds and mounds of gifts from their wedding covered the floor. Many beautiful, some deadly, others were thoughtful and several boxes contained baby Yautja clothes. Lex was stunned, pleased, excited and honoured. Lex had given him his treats and he absolutely loved them. He thought them too valuable to use. He would cherish them and store them in his trophy room. Except the knife! He would carry that at all times.

Scar lie in her arms, rubbing her stomach. Her cramps were getting the best of her. He massaged her for over an hour. His massage kept her from feeling utterly miserable. His head cradled against her chest. Her thigh was pulled tightly over his hip. He rubbed her all over, feeling her lingerie. He truly liked the lingerie. It was sexy and he loved staring at her. His gaze embarrassed her but also made her feel beautiful.

The blanket was pulled around them. Scar warmed her along with her heating pad. Scar, Snowflake and Gillian all listened, each one of them dozing, hearing her soft voice quietly reading Lasher. Scar relaxed deeply into her embrace, holding her to him. She looked down at him and smiled. She saw Gillian resting and Snowflake turned on his side sleeping as well. She gently placed the book on the floor and wrapped her arms around Scar, she rubbed his arm and back. Massaging his scalp and gently pulling his tendrils. She hugged him tighter, feeling the soft material of his new sweater. She inhaled, fighting back tears. She was happy. She was loved. Her eyes slowly drifted closed. Her last sight before falling into the deepest sleep was the starry expanse of space. It was beautiful, mysterious...it was home.