Meeting Again Part 42

She stood up and stared at him. He looked the same. He was tall and massive. He looked.... upset. For the first time ever she could gauge his emotions and recognize his facial expressions. She gasped. He stepped towards her and she stepped back. "No....." she said softly in anger. She shook her head no. Tears filling her eyes. "No...." "Lex please....." "NO!" She started crying harder. He stepped to her and she held out her hand. He stopped. "Lex, I am so sorry. Please...." "Why are you here?" She asked quietly. "Why now? It's been 6 months..." She told him. He stepped towards her. She continued backing away. "Lex.....there was a terrible incident. My ship was damaged. It was......" "STOP!......I don't care. It's been 6 months. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE WORRIED AND FUCKING SUFFERED!?" She shouted. Her words stunned him. He moved to her. She held out her hand and he pushed it aside. She held her hands to his chest armor. His scent filled her lungs. "Lex I know! I have suffered as well, please, you have to know I would never leave you alone like this." Lex pushed at him. He held her hands. She snatched from him and he grabbed her, his strength stilling her.

"Lex please..." He begged. "Let me explain." He sought her eyes. She pushed him. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, holding her waist, he felt her skin. She was warm and soft. His grip was tight and she felt pain. "Lex" "No, I don't give a shit! Let me go!" She screamed. She pushed at him, trying to pull his hands from her body. "Stop, please listen." He told her. He was growing frantic. His futile attempts at explaining what transpired were being thwarted. She continued pushing at him. He held her tighter. She scratched at his hands and tried to pry his fingers from her body. He pulled her harder. She put her hand to his throat, pushing him away. He grabbed her hand and she slapped him with her other. He froze. "Get off of me." She said through clenched teeth. He was growing angry. He took a deep breath. She slapped him again, she was furious with him. He was starting to shake.

"Lex, I am sorry.....so much has happened. I can not begin to explain how this separation has affected me, us. I have wanted nothing but to return to you. I did nothing but focus all of my energy on returning. The nearest outpost was a 4 month journey. I would never leave you. If my ship had not been damaged, I would have sent the newly blooded in escape pods. Please forgive me." Lex continued fighting him.

"I do not give a fuck about anything you are saying. Now that I see you, I want you to leave. I know now that you didn't die in that explosion in Mexico. I can move forward now. Just leave!" She spit bitterly.

"Lex you do not mean this." She pushed him. "I don't want to do this any longer. I don't want to be with you. This will never work between us. We are too different. I will not sit here while you go to and from killing things while I wait for your missions to end. Your meaningless hunts!" Tears were running down her face. She pushed him from her. "Lex.....I can not accept this. I will not. I am here! I need you." "No you don't, you don't need me." "Lex stop....." Her words were wounding him.

Lex pushed him hard, her strength amazed him. She was stronger and didn't realize it. He grabbed her hands. "STOP! We need each other. You are my mate." He told her, clicking and chittering in dismay. She snatched her hands from his. "No I'm not! I'm not your mate. You're not mine. I'll never move forward and find someone or start a family if I keep doing this with you." He froze staring at her, rage and anxiety filling him. She pushed him hard. Pushing him from her, she pushed again and freed herself from the wall and his grasp. She pushed him further away and tried to move away when he grabbed her. She started punching his chest, striking his shoulders before landing a blow to his chin. "LEX!" He growled. He pulled her to him and slammed her to the wall. He knocked the air from her lungs and pinned her to the wall with his body.

She started hitting him, harder. "LEAVE! You don't care about me, you never did!" She sobbed, crying and pushing him. Pummeling her fists into his chest. She slapped him again and he growled his frustration. He grabbed her neck and forced her to look at him. "Stop, I am sorry! I do not want to hurt you. I can not take anymore. Your words hurt more than your violence." She gripped his hand and pulled it away. "I do not care! Leave. I do not want you anymore. You should find a Yautja female and I will find someone here. We will never work. You will not waste anymore of my time! Waiting for you.....I can't.....I will not do it anymore! You should...." Before she could finish Scar grabbed her shoulders and wrested her to his body, tears stinging his eyes. "Alexa! STOP! I LOVE YOU! Can you not see that? You have to feel that. There is no way I would ever leave you for six months on purpose, without reason and hurt you so! You are my everything. You are above everything. I have SUFFERED just as you have. I am heartbroken hearing you speak to me this way. I WILL NEVER take another. I would rather die! You are my mate! Mine. You have given yourself to me and I have given myself to you. I can not live without you. I can not sleep or eat. I am here. I went to the cabin and immediately tracked you here. I need you. Can you not see how much I love you!? I love you so deeply."