Spoiled Rotten Yautja Part 63

Lex put on her coat and her gloves. She checked her makeup in the mirror by the door. Scar was standing off to the side of her. She looked so pretty. Her hair was long and wavy. Her lips were stained red. 'Gotta love Benetint!!!!!!' She thought. Her eyes were lined with black kohl, making her look more feline. She was beautiful and attractive. Her bum looked perky and luscious in her jeans. He was grateful her cleavage was covered! He was in a mood. He'd hidden her car keys twice. They nearly fought over this excursion into town. He did understand gathering supplies. He'd traveled all over the world and galaxy "procuring" items for her for their journey. He'd "collected" as many items for her as possible to last her a long time. He was over protective of her. Yautja females were taller and stronger than Yautja males and an angry female Yautja was truly a force to be reckoned with! Lex was small! By human standards her height was a bit above average, standing at 5'7 but she was still a small ooman. His small ooman female. His mate!

"Baby, come here." Scar turned from her with an attitude. "Come on...." She held out her hands. He clicked and chittered angrily! "Please..... I'll bring you a treat." He looked at her. He loved treats. "I'll be quick!!" She whispered. He folded his arms and huffed. "I'll bring you another sweater and a surprise or we can relax on the couch!!!" He looked at her once again. He loved his last sweater. "I'll......drink 3 sips of c'nlip and we can play in the forest if you like. I mean train." She raised her eyebrows in a seductive manner. Scar wanted everything.

"I want all five offers!" He told her sounding spoiled and unreasonable! She giggled. "Ok, anything you want when I return." She answered almost laughing.

"And I want to tie you up and make love to you for hours!!!" He said clearly, clicking his demands. His demeanor was dominant but he was spoiled! "Ok Baby.... We will do whatever you like then start moving the boxes to the ship." He growled. There were boxes everywhere. They'd packed up her personal items all night. She was leaving essentials, for when they visited. She needed to soothe him. He was strong and brutal but he was soft and gentle. She found herself often sitting on the couch with him nursing from her breasts. She enjoyed it and it made him extremely happy. He would purr until he fell asleep. He considered it a treat....

He went to her, rolling his eyes. She hugged him. He picked her up and pressed her into the wall. He stared into her eyes, he leaned forward and grazed her face. She inhaled his scent. She was growing hot. He purred and she felt herself melt. He kissed her, licking her lips. He nipped at her bottom lip then dipped his tongue into her mouth. He dipped deeper and deeper. Lex held onto his shoulders and pulled herself against him. He squeezed her thighs and moved her over his cock. They both moaned. Scar grabbed her waist and began tugging at her pants zipper. Lex kissed his chin and licked his tongue.

Lex's laptop chimed an alert. The notification caused them to stop briefly. "Uuuugggggggrrrhhhhh..... you're so bad! You tempt me. I feel weak! What is this?" She asked leaning her head back. She felt like she was drowning in desire. She felt desperate and horny. Her sex was wet and her clitoris felt like it was pulsating. "It is......your desire!" He said. He left out that it was his pheromones and musk that he emitted that also made her weak in this moment. She took deep breaths and held onto his forearms while trying to calm herself. Scar stared at her neck. He wanted her. He purred staring at her. Lex opened her eyes and saw pure lust and desire in his gaze. "Ok, down. There and back. Get your rope ready!" He growled!! "Very well."

Lex was in a daze. Her sex throbbed. Each bump in her truck seemed to create friction and increased arousal. When she reached town, her errands were a blur! Scar sat at his controls waiting. He'd fed their animals, loaded more of her boxes and headed to follow her. He sat watching the town and watching her move from shop to shop. She'd told him not to listen in or it would spoil his surprise!

He couldn't wait to tease her endlessly!

Lex purchased multiple items, her ring catching the attention of the cashiers. She also picked up more skittles, Draumurs and Lakkrísreimar sweets. Scar would love this candy. She went in search of lingerie. She wanted him to see her. She wanted him to enjoy undressing her or ripping it from her body.

Lex tried on several bras and purchased over 15 sets. She wanted to give him several eyefuls of her during their journey. She walked through the mall quickly.

She visited a small shop and purchased him a handful of sweaters, the one she loved the most was black with woven pleats. It was soft, fluffy and warm. She selected a 4XL, even that will still fit snug. She also selected for him an Icelandic hunting knife. It was beautiful and well made. The blade was 12cm long and crafted with forged steel. The handle was fashioned with Icelandic reindeer antlers. It was stunning. She selected a sheath and cleaning cloth. As she reached for the cloth, her brain reminded her that this knife would be used to hunt and kill everything from humans, aliens and even animals or he would store it in his trophy room as a cherished souvenir. As she stood looking at the knife he stared at her, his eyes following along her curves and coming to rest at her derriere.

"Cool blade." The male voice interrupted her thoughts. "Oh yes, it's a gift." She said quickly. "Oh...you're American...that's interesting. I've seen you in this mall and in town a few times. Always on the go." He stated. "Uh yes." She answered in annoyance. "I'm Miles, I'm actually from New York. Living here now, well part time. Nice to talk to a fellow American." He said stepping closer. Lex backed away while reaching for the cloth. "Right..." Lex looked around, praying Scar was not here. "Where are you from? In the US?" Miles asked her while staring. "I lived all over. Sort of an army brat." Lex told him quickly. "Oh ok. That's really cool! Adventurous. You live nearby? I was going to grab lunch, I thought maybe you could join me. Not too often I meet many Americans living here." He asked staring at her lips. Lex felt exposed and fearful. She didn't need Scar upset. "Oh no I'm......" "Hey Miles, dude where you been?" Another male asked, interrupting her. "Hey Dave, I'm just here. Talking to...I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name." Miles asked motioning towards Lex. Lex was growing concerned....for them and herself. 'How irrational', she thought! But it was true.

"Oh yeah, you're the chick that lives in the cabin. All the way in the middle of buttfuck nowhere." Dave said ignorantly. "Forgive my friend." Miles said shaking his head at his detestable friend. "Yeah, no problem. Nice talking to you two. I have to get going." She said moving away. "Well hey, wait, we were going for lunch and beers. You should join us. It's a pleasure to talk to an American! I'm a bit homesick here." Miles told her. "I don't think so. I have plans. You guys enjoy." She told them walking away. "What you can't join us for a couple of beers? What do you do all the way out there? Have a little fun....beer, a bit of dancing. Could be fun. We can show you a good time. No?" Dave said sneering at her. "I have to work. You guys have a great time!"

Lex's heart beat frantically. Scar sat at his controls. Willing himself not to listen or switch field's of vision to spy. He was growing antsy. Lex paid for Scars items and left. She had everything she could think of. She'd made 4 trips back to the car. Mirror, bird feed, skittles, his candy and cupcakes, lingerie, more Polaroid film, his sweaters, his knife, 3 projectors to watch movies on and hey, 'maybe we could make a few movies of our own." She thought. Different non perishable foods, a portable water filtration system in case of emergencies. More water, even though she has hoards in her basement. Last but not least she bought him a scroll with all kinds of compartments for weapons. It was compact, well-made and just the right size. Inside were multiple blades and implements for hunting, all made by Icelandic standards. She also purchased him a tracking beacon. Just incase anything ever happened to his fancy, high tech, advanced technology. They each would have a beacon and a pad to find the other. He would appreciate it, even if it was primitive! Her last surprise was his first book. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice.

Lex got in her truck and started driving back towards the cabin. She knew he was flying above her. She held her necklace and thought of their future together. Their first joint hunt, their first exploration of a different planet, their first baby. So many firsts. They were married. She felt elated and nervous but excited.

Scar followed behind her, then flew ahead and landed. He waited for her, she pulled up and he exited the ship. He held a receptacle of c'nlip. He was ready. Lex looked around, searching for him. She began to take items from the hatch. She felt him grab her wrists. She jumped and inhaled loudly. "Later, I would like each and every offer you promised me." He growled into her ear. She sighed smiling. He closed the hatch.

"Ok, wait let me grab your treats. You've been so good today!" She said seductively. He trilled in her ear. He acquiesced and moved aside.