Our First Night Part 57

Lex watched the new mothership slowly float backwards then disappear into hyper-jump as Scar held her. She was beyond emotional. They turned around and took in all the supplies lined against the wall. This would take several trips. Scar deduced that their ship must have a master code he was unaware of, for the Yautja to have entered and left supplies.

Lex sighed. "Let us retire to our quarters then head back to Earth." Scar suggested. "I will return for these items shortly." He told her. "I can help you." "No..." Scar whispered while holding her. "Come...." Scar picked up their gifts and Lex gathered her bird. They walked back. Lex stopped and situated the bird in the room with the tank. Her aquatic friend swam in circles upon seeing her. Lex placed the bird on a low shelf. She touched the glass and whispered "hello" to Snowflake.

Her bird was resting peacefully from the walk to this room. Scar stood watching. Lex left a bit of food for their bird and a dish of water. She smiled at both pets. She walked to Scar and took some gifts from the huge mound. He watched her and they turned to leave. Lex shook some of the boxes trying to guess its contents. Scar trilled in amusement. She smiled. They reached their quarters, the stars illuminated their surroundings and Lex noticed their bed right away. Scar and Lex sat the gifts on his command centre desk. They walked to the bed and climbed in. He was tired. Lex felt tired and a bit overwhelmed. More emotionally than physically. Scar held her and they reclined there with their eyes closed.

Lex touched his arms and felt his skin. "Off" they both said in unison while touching the others clothing and armor. Lex stood and removed her dress and the necklace while Scar watched her. She was fatigued but didn't want to sleep. "May I have my other necklace?" Scar reached into a pouch and retrieved her necklace. She placed the skulls and rubies necklace on the shelf for safekeeping, then moved back to the bed. Scar moved to the edge of the bed and touched her hips. He rubbed her stomach and trilled lowly. He stood and removed his armor. Lex moved to sit on the bed. She sat looking up at him. He bent over her to crawl into bed.

"No....I want to see you touch yourself." Scar looked at her then stood up, moving closer to her. "I want to see you stroke yourself." Lex said while staring at his organ. Scar took a deep breath. He moved his hand to his flaccid member. Lex shook her head slowly. Scar touched his cock and began to stroke it. Lex sat right in front of him, watching him. He held his cock loosely then started to stroke it slowly. Lex licked her lips and it excited him. He began to feel himself hardened. Lex noticed this. He was growing hard and his sac pulsated. His strokes began to come near her face. He was getting harder, his erection extending, widening and lengthening. His sac hung low and his abdomen tightened with every stroke. Lex could see the protruding veins in his cock. He stroked harder and faster. Lex saw how big he truly was. Long and thick. His cock nearly touched her mouth from his distance. Scar began to trill and pant. She could see his shoulders shaking and his free hand flexing.

"Lex....." "Shhhhhhhhh....." He whined and threw his head back, his tendrils falling behind him. His strokes increased. His breathing was harsh and intense. He growled lowly. His pleasure was building. He wanted her. He pulled his cock hard, squeezing the head and twisting while dragging his hand back to the base.

Lex felt herself warming. Her cunt was coated in her arousal. She was wet and her clitoris was engorged with blood. Her cunt felt full, fat and sensitive to the touch. Scar scented her and whined while taking in deep breaths. "Lex please.... Please!" He was in desperate need. Lex licked her lips. She leaned forward and took his cock into her hand. She guided it to her mouth. She took him in deep and sucked him long and hard, while holding and squeezing his ass. Scar gasped. He felt weak. He braced himself and tried to focus. Lex sucked him in and out of her mouth. Every suck took him further than the last. Scar felt her take him into her throat. Over and over she took him deeper. Scar began to breathe hard and fast. His breathing was laboured. "Lex...Lex please." Scar was on the verge of climaxing. He didn't want to cum. He reached down and pushed her back, moving himself backwards. Lex clawed at him. "Lex...." "Yes husband......" She groaned. Scar froze at her words. She was his wife. The realization hit him. He trilled long and loudly.