Copper and Iron Part 19

Scar guided her to the doorway and through the corridors. She was starting to recognize certain areas of the ship......still lost but learning the paths.

Scar led them to his quarters. He opened the door and motioned for her to proceed first. The room was dim, save for the light beaming in from the corridor. Scar closed the door, he clicked and trilled a command that increased the light slightly. Enough for her to see the floor at least. He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her. She took a deep breath. "Are you feeling well?" He asked. "Yes, why do you ask?" She replied. "You are very warm." He told her. "Oh, no. I feel fine." She assured him. He thought on it.... "I'm ok Scar." She tried to assure him. He clicked and trilled lowly. She turned around in his arms. She rubbed his forearms and moved her hands to his neck. He trilled softly. He held her waist, pulling her closer. His hands dwarfed her midsection. She stroked his shoulders and ran her fingers over his chest.

The netting had to go! "Why don't you undress for me." She asked him softly. She walked around him and went to his bed. Scar turned to follow her movements. She sat and reclined on his bed. He removed his armor and stared at her. He walked to her and she sat up to look at him. He squatted in front of her and slowly moved to his knees. He touched her thighs. Moving his hands to her hips. He didn't speak. He began tugging at her leggings. He moved them down her legs and tossed them. He moved to her breasts and he cupped them. Lex moaned and reached for his hands. Her breasts were tender. Scar could feel how full they were. He gripped her shirt and pulled it over her head. Her necklace fell to rest between her collar bones.

Scar grabbed her waist and dragged her to the centre of the bed. Lex let out a squeal. He was so strong. Lex knew his strength but it never ceased to amaze her or terrify her. He placed his hand on her chest and pushed her gently to the bed. He climbed on top of her and lowered himself between her legs. He touched her mark and ran his fingers in her hair. Lex closed her eyes. He fisted a handful of her hair and pulled. Lex gasped and hissed at him. Scar trilled and flexed his mandibles. He stared at her while tightening his hold in her hair. He opened his mandibles and licked her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and he trilled softly. He dipped his tongue in her mouth, feeling her texture. Lex grabbed his hair and he hissed, dipping his tongue deeper. She sucked his tongue hard. Pulling it into her mouth and tasting him. They rolled their tongues together until they needed to break for air. Scar gripped her thigh and wrapped it around him. She was growing wet. He grinded himself against her, feeling her wet folds rub against his shaft. He was excited and in need.

They kissed and Lex pushed at his shoulders. He grabbed her hands and slammed them to the bed. She groaned and sucked his tongue harder. Scar felt her soaking wet cunt coating his cock. He was sliding against her in a frenzy. Lex pulled her hands free and pushed at him again. Scar guided his cock to her opening causing her to gasped loudly. She moved her body up the bed and away from his probing cock. Scar broke their kiss and stared down at her. Lex took her arms and pushed him hard. He moved off of her and settled to the side of her. She moved on top of him and straddled his thighs. Scar stared up at her, he grabbed her hips and began kneading her. He reminded her of a big cat. Lex relaxed, she reached down between them, gripping his cock and guiding it to her centre. She took a deep breath and slowly sank her body onto him.

Scar was mesmerized. Lex paused, trying to relax and began to sink further and further onto him. Settling as deeply as she could, she started to rock onto his cock. This angle was more intense for her. She moaned loudly. She could feel his shaft gliding along her walls and it was causing her to throb. She continued until her rocking turned into an up and down motion. Scar leaned back breathing hard. He never imagined sex this way. He was enthralled with her and the view he had of his cock disappearing inside of her cunt. Her breasts bounced and he felt ready to explode. He panted and grunted. His mouth was starting to water. He took in big gulps of air. His hands went to her waist and he held her in place, digging his claws into her hips while thrusting up and into her. She bounced on top of him while moaning and panting. Feeling his cock penetrate deeper, Lex began to grunt and slam her cunt onto him. She was on fire and she was in ecstasy. Her bouncing turned into hard grinding thrusts. They synched with his bucking and she felt her walls tighten. She rode him hard, bouncing up and down onto his cock and breathing his name. She could feel her cunt growing wetter. Scar could feel the warm trickle of fluid from her wet cunt coat and smother his balls. He felt like he was going to cum any second. He collapsed onto his back, out of breath and feeling intense pleasure. His mandibles flared and he fought to keep from climaxing. He looked up to see Lex, she was riding him wildly. Her head was thrown back, her hair was a mess, she was panting and yelling, chanting his name over and over. The sight made him choke on his breath. He grabbed her ass and brought her down hard onto his cock. Lex cried out and fell forward. She dug her nails into his chest. She rode him rough, hard and fast. Scar couldn't contain himself, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed. Lex cried out, hissing and moaning. His hand moved to palm her ass and brought her down onto his cock in a hard pounding rhythm.