Jealousy and Stone Part 28

Scar turned on a small energy light. It illuminated the area with a dimmed light effect. Enough for her to see him. He turned to Lex. She looked distressed. If she didn't calm, she could make herself ill. He walked to her and lifted her head to him. She was so beautiful and fierce. She smiled slightly. "Breathe for me." He told her. She nodded.

He pulled her to him. "I smell his scent on you." Scar whispered to her irritated. Lex looked up at him then down to her feet. "It enrages me." He started growing angry and feeling slightly violent. "He kept touching me, grabbing my arm." Lex shared fearfully. "Why?" He asked her. "I don't know......I think he likes me." She stated flatly. Scar growled. He wanted to roar, like he'd done when he first heard her words of protest and saw her with Thomas all over her, trying to protect her. Protect what was his!

Scar backed up. He was angry. "Scar, he doesn't matter. You have to know that." Lex told him. Scar looked away. He was trying to remain calm. He wanted to kill Thomas. "Scar, please. I've been fighting him for days, refusing his advances. You have nothing to worry about. Scar...." Scar was upset. He felt agitated and aggression rising, most of all, he felt jealous. "Did he kiss you?" Scar asked, his fists curling. "WHAT!? No!" She nearly shouted. "I wouldn't have let him!" Scar stared at her.

She couldn't gauge his emotions. His mask blocking his eyes. "Is that why you choked him?" She asked. "Yes, I want him dead and I want to collect my trophy." He told her embittered. Lex gasped. "That's not necessary, I'm with you!" "It is to me." He told her. Lex peered up to the ceiling. "I understand how you feel Scar, believe me I do, but I can assure you, it would be a waste of your time." Lex told him.

Scar moved to her with a speed she couldn't comprehend. She could feel her feet vibrate. He ripped his mask off. "His scent is on you and it makes me furious!" He walked to her and she felt cornered. Lex gasped, backing up, she had to catch her breath. Scar continued walking towards her. Lex held out her hands, signaling for him to halt and for peace. She stammered over her words. "Baby,......I....I am sorry. Ok, I get it. He did hurt me at the camp site and at one point I did feel like he was plotting something but I defended myself. Ok.......I understand your feelings and I can certainly understand why you feel this way and how this is affecting you! Please! I don't want to fight." Lex told him, her voice shaking. Tears stinging her eyes. Scar backed down. He was making her upset. She lowered her head in defeat. He lifted her chin and took in her pained expression. "I am sorry." He told her, purring...

"I can't believe you're here." She sighed. "I thought I was going to die down here." She said softly. "No. I would not have let that happen." He told her. "What if you'd returned and I wasn't at the cabin?" She asked. "I would have found you." He trilled. "How? Scar, I am deep in the earth. Thousands of miles away. Lost." She said angrily. "Just know that it is true. You would not have been lost. Not to me." He whispered. She lowered her head.

He rubbed her back tenderly. He pushed her pack from her shoulders and he lowered it to the ground. He lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes. He could swear he heard something skitter....

"Talk to me but please speak lowly." He asked her. Lex pulled her hair down and twirled it nervously. She began to pace. "Scar I'm lost for words. I'm in shock, I'm happy, I'm worried. This has been a disaster. The odds of finding you here! Thank God you all were here. I can't believe I'm right back in the same situation. This is just like Antarctica!" She told him. She paced back and forth. She took a million deep breaths. "I knew I should have turned down this job the moment "pyramid" was ever mentioned! I didn't want my fear to rule me. I wanted to prove that I could still do this. This...... isn't worth it! I am terrified. The others have seen you all. I fear the ramifications of this. This will not be kept quiet. This is nerve wrecking. I'm just in shock. Truly can't..." Lex stopped abruptly.

She turned and stared at Scar. He was naked. He'd stripped from his armor and stood looking like some kind of dark God. She was rendered mute. Her breath hitched, she walked to him slowly and climbed him like a tree! He lifted her up and pulled her to rub against his cock. She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him. Sucking his tongue and pulling his hair. He gripped her hips and rubbed her ass. She was warm and luscious and he was hard. He walked her to the wall and pushed her against it.

He moved her up and started pulling at her pants. He pulled the draw string free and reached down to cup her bare ass. He held her ass with one hand, reached back and took off her boots. He lowered her and stripped off her pants. He lifted her back up and rubbed her wet cunt against his shaft. She was soaked. He reached down and guided his cock to her opening. She moaned and he entered her slowly. She squeezed his shoulders and moved on his cock, the stretch burned. His cock was big and she was still adjusting. Scar gripped her ass and hips and pulled her down onto his shaft. He filled her completely. Lex moaned under her breath. Scar held her ass and pulled her down harder. He grunted and trilled deeply. Lex leaned her head back onto the wall. Panting hard and groaning between her teeth. He repeatedly bounced her on his cock, molding her cunt to him. He felt her walls squeezing him. Her cunt released fluid that dripped down his balls. Lex dug her nails into his shoulders and grinded her cunt on his cock, trying to push deeper. Scar braced himself on the wall. Lowering his head to her face. He breathed her air.

Scar slowly stopped. He lowered her to the ground and she whined, clawing at him, trying to grab his neck and climb back up. Scar grabbed her waist and turned her around. He pushed her to the wall, pulling her bottom to him, he spread her feet apart and moved behind her. He held his cock and pushed it inside and grasped both of her hips. Lex gasped and inhaled sharply. Scar rammed into her, filling her with one stroke. Lex felt his thrusts deep inside her. She was rendered speechless. He held onto her hips and pounded her faster. His claws dug into her flesh. She leaned forward, resting her head against her hands. Scar grabbed her hair and trilled long, purring into her ear. He moved in her and clicked repeatedly. Lex grabbed his hand and she moaned loudly. Scar thrust harder. "Mine, mine......you are mine. No one else's....Tell me!!" He whispered, pulling her hair harder. He pulled her back towards his mouth and she whimpered, "yes, yours!" He let go, wrapping his arm around her collar bone and holding her shoulder. He gripped her hip with his other hand and banged her repeatedly. He loved feeling her ass pillow his crotch and cushion his cock. He entered her fiercely. Opening her to him. She moaned, biting his forearm. He continued to thrust into her, he could smell her orgasm. She felt her cunt clench around him and a gush of wetness flowed from her. Scar felt her warmth and closed his eyes. Lowering his head. He breathed her in. Smelling her hair. She moaned his name repeatedly. "Fuck me, please. I need you. Fuck me Scar, fuck me Scar, fuck me." Lex whispered. He pounded until he felt his seed spill into her. He squeezed her and held on to her body, indulging in his release. He continued to pump slowly into her. He gradually slowed down and stopped, letting his cum flow towards her womb. He could sense her body preparing to ovulate in the coming weeks. He held her to him and pushed into her further.

Lex was weak! She could barely stand! Scar slowly pulled himself from her. He held her steady, catching his breath. He gathered her to him and lifted her into his arms. He carried her to his cape and laid her down. He couldn't stand the thought of her sleeping on the hard ground. He kneeled beside her and looked around. He decided to lie on the ground and pull her on top of him. "Scar......will you please bring my pack?" She croaked. Scar went to it and lifted it. It weighed at least 30lbs or more. He couldn't believe he hadn't paid attention to it, so focused on her safety. He brought it to her. He paused, thinking....

He sat the pack next to her. She sat up dazed and pulled out her sleeping bag, his other cape and quilts. She laid it out and turned to him, "will you please bring my clothes?" She asked. Scar nodded. He retrieved her clothes and boots.

"I'm not sure if this passageway will ever open or if they're on timers. The last time I was trapped, I waited for over two hours." She told him quietly.

"Yes, they are on timers. They operate like a maze." He informed her quietly.

"I see...." She said. "Are you tired?" He asked her. "Not really, but I could nap." She answered. "Let me hold you." He motioned for her to rest on the sleeping bag. She moved to kiss him, he touched her face. "Please." She begged.

She dressed herself and made herself comfortable. He dressed in his loincloth. He moved to the sleeping bag and pulled her to him. He covered them both and set a mental alarm. They both sighed. They felt content...whole.