Drunken Dominance Part 64

They entered the cabin, he uncloaked and Scar went to work binding her wrists and tearing at her clothes. "Ah ah ah.....do not rip this coat! In fact, I want you to remove all of my clothes, like a good boy." Scar sat the bag on the table. He stared at her and began to purr. He bent down to her and hauled her over his shoulder. He picked up the receptacle of c'nlip and headed for their bedroom. Lex squeaked and giggled.

Scar reached the bed and sat her down forcefully. He needed everything from her. "I need your obedience!" He told her in a firm tone. Lex peered up at him and nodded. Her sex was already growing wet.....Scar could smell her cunt swelling with her juices. He reached for her hands and pulled her to him. He removed her clothes painstakingly slow, then began to rip them from her body. This caused Lex to gasp and pull from him. He grabbed her hair and tugged her head back roughly. Standing over her, he growled and stared into her eyes. She hissed and he tightened his hold. She reached up to hold his hand and she whimpered through the pain. Pulling her hair caused her scalp to throbbed. She felt dominated and her clitoris overtook her with intense pleasure. Once she was nude, he bound her wrists and stripped out of his armor. Lex moaned watching him.

He drank several long gulps of c'nlip. He held the receptacle to Lex's mouth and she took three tentative sips. The liquid burned her mouth and her throat. He forced her to drink 3 more sips. He wanted her intoxicated and compliant. Lex felt the sting hit her stomach. Scar moved her backwards on the bed, to the centre.

Lex felt herself warming all over. The drink already taking affect. He kneeled over her. Her eyes were low and her skin felt warmer. Scar took hold of her throat and squeezed. The move shocked her into alertness and absolute awareness. "Ah ah ah....you promised me everything." He told her. She groaned. He moved over her and pulled the rope binding her wrists up towards the headboard. There was a hook there and he secured the rope to it. Lex watched him. He leaned down over her, cradling her body with his. His heat warmed her. He pulled out his hunting knife and placed the blade against her lips. Lex opened her mouth and licked it. Scar gasped and moved the blade back. He watched her blood appear on her tongue. He leaned down and kissed her. He licked her tongue clean and swallowed her blood. She moaned. Feeling pain and pleasure. He pulled back, cut his tongue and licked her sliced tongue. His blood poured into her mouth. Lex inhaled deeply. It tasted metallic and sweet.

Scar lowered himself to her breasts. He licked her nipples and bit her left nipple lightly. Lex hummed as his teeth marked her. "Ahhhhhhhh bad." She said nervously. "Sssssssssss..." His mandibles pulled her right breast into his mouth. His tongue licked her nipple over and over causing her to moan and pull against her bindings. She felt herself growing wet. Scar massaged her left breast. Squeezing her nipple, he pulled it again and used his nail to tease her. Lex closed her eyes and tried to remain still but she was growing hot and impatient...

Scar lowered his torso between her thighs. Pushing her legs apart. Her sex was slick. He abruptly stopped and lowered himself to her cunt. He flared his mandibles and licked her from her clitoris to her asshole. Over and over he licked her until her juices were sticky and creamy. He pulled back and stared. He guided his finger tentatively inside of her warm cunt. He moved his finger in and out. Twisting and turning his fingers as he entered her deeper. He wanted her asshole. It was wet and beautiful. He removed his fingers to her mewling cries and reached for pillows then stacked them. He pulled her up and flipped her over the mound. Her ass was high up in the air. He spread her legs with his knees and gazed upon her.

Scar stared at her for long moments. He rubbed her ass then slapped her cheeks. Lightly then progressively his slaps increased in intensity. Lex groaned. "Scar.....please fuck me...." "NO" He told her in a plain tone. Lex whined her frustration. Scar slapped her until her cheeks were red and warm. Lex squirmed, her cunt leaked her arousal onto the pillowcase. She was turned on. Scar leaned forward and licked her asshole. Her toes curled and she trembled. "Please!" She begged. Scar slapped her ass cheeks again. "Sssssssssss..." He continued licking her. "Oh my God. Please!" Scar slapped her again. He ran his hand down her spine softly scratching her with his nails. She screamed her pleasure. "Scar!!" "Pauk! Lex....." He stopped and reached into his armor on the floor, looking for something to bind her mouth. He pulled out a thick piece of a raw leathery material. He placed it over her mouth and tied it tightly. Preventing her from speaking.

Lex released another gush of wetness. The pillowcase was soaking wet. Scar circled her asshole, teasing her. She groaned and hummed her satisfaction. He circled it more before pushing his finger in softly. Lex screamed behind the leather-like muzzle. Scar moved in and out of her. Twisting into her and stretching her. Scar watched in fascination as his finger sank deeper inside of her. Lex pulled her wrists, struggling to free herself. She felt weak and the pressure from his finger fully inserted into her rectum made her moan and want him to take it slowly. His finger filled her, in and out he pushed and pulled his finger, causing her great discomfort and revelry. Lex moaned repeatedly. She slowly moved back onto his finger. He allowed her to set the pace. She moved on him back and forth building a rhythm until her sex pulsated and dripped her lubrication down onto the pillow. He removed his finger slowly and stared at her sex. Lex relaxed her muscles and tried to breathe through the withdrawal.

Scar pushed his finger tip into her opening. Lex panted. He didn't fully penetrate, only grazed her. He grabbed his cock and played at her opening. Never deeply penetrating just inserting the head. He was starting to need more. Scar reached for her bindings and ripped the rope from the wall.

Lex was intoxicated. Her body and metabolism were not accustomed to the c'nlip. Scar turned her and lifted her over his lap. "Ride me....... Please." He demanded. Lex nodded. Scar cast the pillows aside and lie back. Pulling her cunt right over his cock. Lex's wrists were still tied together. Scar grabbed her waist and lifted her up, he held his cock and inserted himself inside of her. He pulled her down onto him with both of his hands holding her hips and she moaned.

Lex was drunk and losing her sense of control. He could see it. He growled and sat up. He held onto her ass and pulled her up and down onto his cock. She moaned and hummed at every impalement and allowed him to guide her because she was too intoxicated to participate. Scar liked her this way. It was different. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. Sweat began to drip down her chest. Scar trilled in pleasure. He rammed into her forcefully in desperate need of release.

Lex felt herself growing hot and angry.....aggressive......she felt the need to take over.