Departing Their Sanctuary Part 70

Scar and Lex returned to the cabin for the last of her boxes. They had a few hours left. Lex went over the cabin and moved to her bedroom. She remembered being alone and always cold here. Always searching for a home. Forever with her heating pad. She remembered being sad and feeling lost. She also felt the loss of not knowing Scar. Watching him die. Only to learn he'd survived. To now have him here with her as her mate and her husband. He'd traveled across the stars to find her and claim her.

Scar loaded her boxes onto the porch. They had time. He found her sitting on their bed. She smiled at him. He approached her and kneeled in front of her.

"Are you alright?" He asked. She leaned forward and kissed all four of his mandibles.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm great."

"Everything has been loaded onto the porch." He told her.

"Ok, thank you. I.........need to lie down. Will you lie down and hold me?" She asked softly.

"Yes. Very well." He moved over her, cradling her body with his. He pulled her to the centre of the bed, he wrapped his arms around her and held her for a long while.

"I will take care of you! If you are unhappy, I........will send you back. I do not want you to feel discontented by our eminent departure and lengthy travel. I want you with me but your happiness is more important." Lex turned to face him.

"Shhhhhhhhh....I want to be with you. We will be fine. I love you."

"I love you, deeply. More than life, more than hunting, more than trophies, more than myself." He whispered to her. Lex closed her eyes to keep from crying.

He pulled her to him and grazed her face. She sighed and hugged him. He rubbed her back. "Make love to me." She whispered to him. He looked into her eyes. He grazed her face then licked her lips. "Give me kisses." She whispered to him. He dipped his tongue softly into her mouth. Lex rubbed his shoulders, Scar kissed her passionately and began unzipping her jacket. She ran her fingers through his tendrils and he moaned. She pulled one and he hissed. He began undressing her. He peeled off her shirt and lowered his hands to her leggings. He removed every piece of her clothing. Lex pulled at his netting. He moved to his knees and removed his remaining armor and codpiece. His loincloth was dropped to the floor. Lex opened her legs wide and he moved between them. He lowered himself to his forearms and pressed his body along hers. He moved up until his cock touched her sex. She was warm and soft and she was growing wet and slick.

Scar looked down at her and willed himself to be gentle. "I love you." "I love more Baby." Scar pushed into her slowly. She gasped and reached for his waist. She wrapped her arms around him and held on. He pumped into her, feeling her warmth. He moved up onto his hands and began moving into her forcefully. Lex held him and moaned. Scar tilted his head down to her and dipped his tongue into her mouth. He plunged into her sex and mouth in unison. He filled her completely.

Lex moaned between kisses. Every thrust went deeper. Lex gasped into Scars mouth. He was gentle but passionate. He wanted her to feel good. He touched her all over. Grazing and exploring her curves. His chest and stomach rubbed against her breasts. His groin moved over her clitoris. The friction caused her to moan loudly. Scar could feel her walls spasm around his cock. He joined with her body in a frenzy of thrusts until she orgasmed hard. Scar could feel her sex clench his cock. He entered her deeply. Her fingers found his cleft, she grazed him again and again adding pressure. The feeling caused him to buck into her wildly and he came hard. Groaning and whining his pleasure. He thrust until his cock was depleted and he eased down. He leaned onto her and stopped. Lex held him for a while. She rubbed his sides and moved to turn them on their sides. He caught his breath and pulled her to him. They remained in bed for a spell. Breathing deeply into light sleep until Scars gauntlet beeped.

Lex opened her eyes. She stared at him. He looked at her and rubbed her back.

"Time to go..." She spoke softly. Scar nodded once.

They cleaned themselves up and dressed. Lex made the bed and stared into her bedroom one last time. She closed the door and Scar stood waiting for her. They walked through the cabin, Lex made sure everything was off, locked and secured. Scar watched her silently. She disconnected her laptop and hard drive. She'd downloaded over 2,500 movies and TV programmes. It would give them plenty to watch when they were bored.

Lex and Scar walked out onto the porch. She locked the door and turned to him. He stood holding her few remaining boxes. They walked down the stairs and Lex turned to look at the front porch. Her truck was parked in the garage. Everything was secure. She'd taken several pictures of the cabin to look at when she felt homesick. It was starting to snow, their last snowfall. Lex and Scar walked towards the ship.....