Rewriting DNA Part 33

Scar threw a shuriken, a smart disc and targeted the creature with his plasmacaster. The creature was almost cut in half and blasted. It screeched and died due to Scars attack. Scar jumped down and rushed to Lex. He removed his mask. He stared at her, she was breathing but she was badly wounded. The cut wasn't long but it was deep. She was bleeding profusely, her shirt and hands were drenched in blood. Scar held her to him, he was shaking and he couldn't focus. He needed to think............ He looked at her as she closed her eyes. Her bloody hands gripping his forearms and fingers. He was beyond distressed.

Scar took a deep breath. He knew this would change her, she was already showing signs of metamorphosis. Scar sliced his tongue on the top and bottom of his incisors and his fangs. Blood poured into his mouth. He bent down, lifting her to him and licked her neck from one end of her wound to the other. He licked repeatedly, coating her in his green phosphorescent blood. He reached into his gauntlet and retrieved a syringe. He wouldn't inject her with the full dose. He didn't know what would result. He administered a minute amount into her blood stream. He capped the syringe and placed it back into his gauntlet.

Lex's neck glowed a bright green. She wasn't unconscious but she was weak. Scar held her. Another kainde amedha entered the cavern. Scar blasted it without thought. If she died, he would end his life. He could hear the young blooded warring outside the cavern. He couldn't leave her to assist. He wouldn't. He pulled her into his arms. She lie still and weak, she had sweat across her brow, her clothes were dusty and covered in their blood, her hair was a mess......she was beautiful. She was breathing but her breaths were shallow. He couldn't think of anything else to do. He had given her his own blood for survival. Scar closed his eyes. He concentrated on his surroundings. Listening for the kainde amedha but also to the blooded and Lex.

Lex began to stir. Her wound was slowly closing, it was mending and her tissue, muscles and cartilage were repairing itself. She felt dazed and her equilibrium was off balance. She was starting to breathe deeply again and her strength was returning. She could feel the changes. She lie still, allowing his blood to repair her, to heal her. Scar sat. He could hear her breathing deeply and he could feel her trying to move closer to him. He couldn't move. He was paralyzed with fear. She couldn't feel the pain of her neck mending like she should have under normal circumstances. She could feel his blood coating her. Her memory was foggy, his blood glowed and her blurry vision distorted the images around her. Scars blood was warm and she felt the numbing sensation of her neck pulling itself back together. Lex began to hear the commotion and fighting outside the cavern. She looked up to see Scar over her with his eyes closed. His shoulder cannon blasting any creatures that tried to enter, the bright light blinding her momentarily. The booming sound muffled.

Finally Lex felt her senses return to her. Her chest was wet and blood was drying on her shirt. She slowly reached up to touch Scar. She gently touched his mandibles. He stopped breathing. Opening his eyes slowly to see her looking at him. He reached for her hand and held it to his mouth. She nodded and his shoulders fell in relief, he was rapturous at her survival. He helped her up slowly. She was dizzy but she felt herself steady. He hugged her. Holding her tightly, he had to move. He needed her safe.