Trophies Onboard Part 11

Lex began to stir and Scar watched her wake. She looked at him and smiled. “Hi, how did you sleep?” “Very well.” Scar replied. “Are you hungry or bored?” She asked. “Of course not.” Scar responded. Lex looked at him. She turned and stretched a bit. “Food?” Lex asked. “No, maybe later.” “Ok, I'm going to freshen up, I want to go for a walk outside. Looks like the snow has stopped.” Lex stated. He nodded. Lex moved to get out of bed. She stood up and grabbed her robe from the floor. Scar stared at her.

       She was divine. Her skin was a golden amber colour. Her breasts were full and supple. Her bottom was plump and round and Scar couldn’t stop staring or touching it. Her legs were long and strong. She had muscles along her stomach and legs but still looked feminine. Her face, for a ooman, she was beautiful. Her lips were full and her nose was like a button, small and cute. Her eyes….she had the most beautiful eyes. They were almond shaped and her eye colour looked like black onyx with hints of caramel specks in certain light. Her hair was shoulder length and almost the colour of her eyes. He was captivated. Lex ceased tying her robe when she noticed she felt no pain. Her abdomen and pelvis felt fine. She looked at him and smiled. “All of my pain is gone.” Lex said excitedly. Scar nodded. “I am glad.” He expressed to her. “Thank you.” Lex said shyly. “I am going to freshen up and get dressed. Will you walk with me for a bit?” “Yes.” Scar said.

       Lex walked to the bathroom. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, gargled and popped in a piece of chewing gum. She combed her hair into a tight top knot. She applied a little mascara, soft liner and chap stick. She urinated and wiped herself clean with a soapy wash cloth; she hated feeling icky, sticky or just generally unclean. Scar hated it as well, the only time being unclean didn't bother him was during a training or a hunt. He was thoroughly glad she offered him a chance to shower. Otherwise he would have returned to his ship and bathed. Scar went to retrieve his gear. He dressed quickly. He located a small pouch on his utility belt. He found a small cube and proceeded to chew it.

        He checked his comms for any transmissions and read a couple of reports. Nothing major. He wasn’t needed or being contacted to come in or heaven forbid summoned to his home planet which would take months to travel to. He took a deep breath and put on his mask. Lex walked out and she smiled. He turned to her and stood at full attention. She walked towards him. “Are you ready to go?” She asked “Yes.” Scar said. “Do you need to use the bathroom?” “No, I am fine. Thank you.” “Ok.” She spoke calmly.

     Lex grabbed his hand and walked towards the door. Once outside, the cool air hit them. Lex realized that the storm was probably not over. It was too mild outside. However, it was still too cold for Scar. He was use to warmer temperatures. He adjusted the temperature on his netting and they walked towards the frozen lake. Lex needed to see it. “Scar, do you have a family?” Scar slowed his steps. “No, my mother is deceased as well as my father. He died in battle. My mother died from a broken heart.” Lex slowed at those words. “I had three brothers. One older and two younger. They all died in battle as well.” Lex stopped and took a deep breath. “My goodness, I am so sorry.” Lex said with sadness in her voice. Scar nodded. His mind raced to find the right words. “It is ok, they died honourably. My mother’s death was not shocking. Painful but not shocking. Many Yautja suffer if their life mates are taken from them. It is common that some Yautja will take their own life if their life mate dies.” Lex looked at him. “Would you do that?” Lex asked. “Yes.” Scar replied. “I would not want to find another life mate. I would not be able to continue my life with anyone but you.” Lex inhaled and lowered her head. “Scar…how can you say this?” “Lex, it is the truth.” Lex looked at him. She shook her head no. “I wouldn’t want you to do that.” Scar stood silent. “I can not live without you.” Scar professed.