Cold Love Part 62

The moon illuminated parts of the trail but Lex could barely make out the path. She was leaving tracks. They'd been out here for hours. Scar wasn't cold having chased her all around the woods. Training and scaring her half to death. Lex continued making tracks. Her aim was to throw him off. She walked towards a tree and pulled out her dagger, this little dagger was a gift from the Yautja guards aboard Elder Shomir's ship. The dagger was made of Fidsa and it could cut through the most tough Yautja weapons, she would use it to cut any netting he may attempt to trap her in. When she reached the tree she heard him trilling. She stopped. She couldn't see him. All of a sudden a small skull was thrown at her chest. She bent to pick it up and heard him chitter. She backed up and began running.

She heaved and ran faster, hearing him gain on her. Lex was almost to the edge of the trail when she felt herself being hauled into the air. Scar held her above him, roaring in triumph. Lex pulled her knife and brought it to his neck and he paused. Her move shocking him. He lowered her to his eye level. He was so tall and strong. The way he handled her made her keen with need....he growled at her and tilted his head. She pressed the knife into his throat. He pulled her closer, Lex punched him in his mask and lightly cut his neck. She kicked him backwards and ran off. Her strength was steadily increasing. He stood watching her disappear into the darkness behind a tree. Her heat signature was red and bright orange. He touched his neck and swiped a tiny drop of blood. She'd cut him. He couldn't believe it. He smiled.

He went to move when she bombarded him with fire bombs. The blast briefly disoriented him and his vision. He waited for the flames to dissipate before moving, she was near. She threw another, then jumped on his back. He jerked and reached back for her. She grabbed his chin and yanked his head back hard. He whined....he was aroused by her tactics and her antics amused him. "Ah ah ah.......you are suppose to be focusing on this training exercise." She told him quietly. Scar clicked obscenities and Lex laughed. "I will fuck you right here if you do not release me now. This is not training Lex, this is you teasing me and showing off everything I have taught you thus far." Lex didn't release him. He growled. She rubbed his scalp and pulled his tendrils. He hissed.

Scar reached around and pulled her from his back. He looked around, quickly changing from different fields of vision. Lex squirmed and tried to free herself. Scar pulled her bottom to him, hard. She felt her sex being pressed against his codpiece. She grunted. "No..." She said weakly. Her arousal already bombarding his senses.

"Yes..."

"No....Scar.... Training.....remember?" "You have already defeated me." He told her trilling. "Put me down." She whined. "No, I am going to turn you around and fuck you." Lex shook her head no. She tried again to punch him but he blocked her. Holding her hand to his chest, he walked her to the nearest tree and lowered her to her feet. He looked around, scanning.

"Scar....." "Sssssssssss" Scar pushed her to the tree and its broken branch and held her tightly while turning her around. "Wait....wait...." "Sssssssssss....I love you. I will be good." Lex felt her vagina constrict, her clitoris began to throb. She ached for him. Scar placed his hands at her waist and pulled the drawstring from her pants. He lowered them slightly. The cold air chilling her warm cunt. Scar removed his codpiece and pulled out his cock. He lined it up to her opening, he pressed her forward and held her back down towards the broken branch. She could barely see this night. Scar pushed himself into her in one slow thrust. Lex gasped loudly.

"Sssssssssss...." Scar pushed and pulled himself from inside of her repeatedly. Lex moaned, the burning stretch of his cock entering her caused her to shake. She gripped the broken branch and braced herself. Scar began to pump into her hard and deep. He gripped her hips, slightly picking her up from the ground with every thrust and joined them deeply. He panted and clicked.

"Pauk.....pauk... you feel so good." Lex grunted and began to moan uncontrollably. Scar looked around. He couldn't concentrate with her moaning. He covered her mouth and plowed into her. Her ass slapped his groin and netting and he felt his balls lift. He groaned deep in his throat. "Lex....oh....pauk... you feel so good. So tight. I am going to release my seed into you." Lex's cunt tightened at his words. Scar felt this and hissed. He pounded her cunt and squeezed her mouth. "Pauk....my pussy. My pauking pussy. I need you. Give me, give me....mine, mine, mine......mine!!!!" He trilled loudly, kicking her feet apart, opening her to him, Lex tightened her cunt more. He hissed and gripped her hip harder. She moaned under his hand. She began licking his palm and the feeling of her warm tongue fueled him. Scar released her mouth and gripped her hips tightly. She reached back and pulled his tendrils.

"You're so bad! You like fucking me outside like an animal?" Scar moaned. "Yes..." He was starting to shake. She pulled his tendrils. "Huh, you like fucking me out here?" "Yes" He groaned, whining his intense pleasure. "Tell me." "I like fucking you outside." He whispered.  "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" She breathed. "Mommy's baby like fucking me outside?" Scar whined loudly. He shook his head yes. He was trembling.

"Hmmmmm..." She tugged and rubbed his tendrils. Scar held her hips and pounded into her until his seed spilled forth. Lex could feel the hot gush of cum coating her. Scar whined and groaned loudly, repeatedly moaning. He pumped into her, each thrust was hard and forceful. He held and gripped her hips. His mask resting behind her head.

He thrust inside of her several times. Riding out his climax. Lex held the tree with one hand and gripped his mask with her other. Her eyes were squeezed shut. She couldn't catch her breath. Scar held her and squeezed her, rubbing her all over. He trilled long, purring into the crown of her head. He opened his eyes and scanned the area for any heat signatures. They were all alone.

Scar carried her back to the cabin. They were exhausted. Lex was faster, stronger, more agile and ruthless in her attacks. She constantly tried to sneak up on him during their trainings. Scar was proud. She would be successful in a shared hunt. Scar drew her a bath and gave her privacy. She felt icky! Scar went in search for food. He warmed left overs for dinner. Lex submerged herself in the tub. She thought of their imminent departure. She moved her money into one account to secure it for when they returned to Earth. She'd sent emails to a couple of colleagues. She'd written that she'd decided to live off the grid for a while and to keep any correspondence to emails. She didn't want a search party. She had accepted that her life was never going to be the same. Even if she stayed on Earth, her presence and the fact that she wasn't aging in accordance with her age would eventually baffle people and cause a bit of intrigue and alarm.

Scar was pleased that she was happy and was growing stronger. She would live longer! They would have many years together. He tried to give her space but his need always got the best of him. He crept towards the bathroom, listening. Lex quietly hummed and sang Possession by Sarah McLachlan. Scar had never heard her sing. He liked what he heard. Her singing voice made him feel relaxed. Lex sang, enjoying the water. She heard him breathing. "Scar.....come here my love." Scar was caught. He didn't move. "Baby..." She whispered. He hesitantly approached the door. "Yes..." he said entering the bathroom. She looked over to him. He was a giant. She smiled. "Come here..." She asked him sweetly. He shyly approached her.

"Down...give me kisses." She spoke softly. He kneeled down and touched her mark. He moved his hand to the nape of her neck, leaned down and fed her his tongue. She tasted coconut juice and smiled. "Will you wash my back?" He nodded eagerly. He washed her skin and purred. "Mmmmmmmmm. That sound makes me melt. Did you eat?" She asked. "Yes....Are you hungry? I warmed you a bit of food." He informed her. "Aww very thoughtful of you. I'm not really hungry. I'm somewhat tired." "Very well. I can refrigerate the food." He said while washing her neck. "Mmmmmmmm no, I'll do it. I'll finish then you can shower." "Very well."

"Tomorrow I will make a few stops into town. Last minute items before we depart. If you have any request, please let me know." "Only you." He said clicking.

"Awwwww Shhhhhhhhh I'll be fine. No need to be jealous or worried." She told him. He trilled lowly. His eyes were intense and focused. She reached up and cupped his cheek trailing her fingers to his chin. "I love you. It will be fine. I'll bring you a treat." He looked at his hand. "I can't imagine a gift better than my wedding band." Lex smiled.