A Yautja Introduction Part 55

Scar recoiled, ready for a fight and Lex jumped back behind Scar.

Lex dug her nails into his armor. "Fear not. These are only my ships guards." Elder Shomir walked forward and Scar stared at him. "Please...you are safe." Elder Shomir approached Scar and touched his shoulder, shaking him. Scar bowed. Elder Shomir looked to Lex and bowed. Lex bowed in return. Not knowing what to do. She was nervous and her heart raced. "It is good to see you ooman Lex, greetings." "You as well." Lex spoke to him quietly. "Thank you." She said softly. Elder Shomir clicked in regard. She stood nervous and wary. "Please, let us enter." Elder Shomir extended his hand towards the outer wall.

Scar was a bit nervous. The guards remained behind. Lex, Scar and Elder Shomir walked to the door and inside Keishll yelled in English, "New name Scar and ooman Lex. Welcome!" The room was decorated beautifully. Truly for royalty. There were tables of food. Lots of sweet fruit, green vegetables, foods she couldn't identify and spiced meat. There were chalices of c'nlip and ju'dha. There was a table of what appeared to be gifts. Lex also noticed this room had a view of the two stars. There was a huge table and chairs and other Yautja males that Scar recognized from his training as an unblooded warrior.

Inside also were Nelkir and Fuldex. They stepped forward and bowed. They touched and shook Scars shoulder. Scar greeted them. They approached Lex and bowed, touching and shaking her shoulder. Lex was nervous. She bowed. They presented her with gifts. "Hello." She said nervously. "N'jauka." They both said to her. Lex recognized that as 'welcome.' Lex bowed again and accepted the gifts. She smiled at them. "Thank you, for saving my life in Mexico, in the pyramids. Thank you." She whispered. They nodded in understanding.

Just then a very old and extremely tall Yautja female stepped forward. Lex recognized that this too was a female. She approached Scar and reached out to touch his shoulder. "Hello, Yeyinde." Scar recognized this female as his grandmother, which he hadn't seen in 47 years. She leaned down and grazed his head. Scar trilled low. "Hello, it has been so long." He said quietly. "Yes, I live in the dto. Keeps prying eyes away." "How are you here?" He asked her. "How? Keishll told me you were life mates with a ooman and that you two were to be joined like oomans to please her. I am here because you are my grandchild. Still love you." Lex smiled and Scar trilled in appreciation.

"Hello ooman. I am Ronash. You are ooman family to Yautja. It is a big deal. Not common....for a Yautja warrior to become life mates with a ooman. He will be fearless and violent in his hunts but you are the boss of him. Give me strange second grandbabies. Will teach them to skin amedha right way!" Lex bowed and laughed. Her Yautja was broken. "For you." Ronash handed Lex a box. Inside was a necklace made of tiny skulls and what appeared to be rubies. Lex gasped. "This is beautiful. Thank you!!" Lex told her. "Was my mothers, then mine, then my only female offspring, now yours, you give to female offspring." Ronash told her. "Wow, Thank you so much. You are too kind. I will treasure this gift." Lex said graciously. Lex bowed.

"Come with females, you smell strongly of his musk!" His grandmother swatted his arm. "Must give her break! She reeks of your scent! Yautja males!" Lex blushed bright red. Scar growled as his grandmother pulled Lex away.

"Stop that. Jealous Yautja!" Ronash told him clicking in annoyance. Everyone trilled in amusement. Scar shook his head. "How can you walk!? You need break from him! You will sire many offspring if he gets his way!" Ronash whispered leading Lex towards the females. Lex couldn't help but giggle.

Scar walked to the males. "Elder Shomir........ thank you. I know this is against Yautja tradition. I know to some this will be an abomination. Some Yautja will not understand ......thank you. I am truly grateful." Scar felt like crying. He could not cry here, later with Lex. "New name Scar. I WISH I could have been so lucky to have joined and spent my life with Yojlea. I have suffered everyday. The only thing that keeps me here are my daughters. I want to be here for them." Scar understood. "Why....how did you do all this?" Scar asked. "I promised you acceptance and security. Keishll threatened every Yautja who would ever deem themselves as......having a problem or who would possibly oppose your union. I just stayed out of her way. She can be vicious." "Yes, I know!" Scar chittered laughing. "Thank you, you do not know what you have done for me!" Scar said once again. "I am aware. Be careful in your travels. There are many enemies. Bad bloods, other Yautja clans, tribes, aliens, kainde amedha, oomans. Train her well! She is blooded. Make her fierce and strong." Scar bowed.