Yautja Blood Part 10

Scar finished with the dishes. He wiped the table with a clean cloth he found in a drawer. He sat down and tried to control his emotions. He was a virgin until yesterday. He couldn't expect her to be. They lived in different cultures on different planets. They were biologically two different species, similar but different. He remembered first pushing himself into her. She was extremely tight. So tight her walls pushed him out. Her cunt gripped him tightly and he inhaled her everywhere. He knew she hadn't had a scent on her from another male in the pyramids and she didn't have a scent yesterday when he revealed himself to her in the snow. She was his.

Lex sat in the water and began to wash herself. She used natural shea butter soap and cleansed herself. She felt sticky. She washed her vagina and it burned. She gripped the edge of the tub and paused her ministrations. She washed her breasts and her nipples were sore as well. She washed her entire body then relaxed. She felt better and she felt clean. She smiled a bit. The pain was evidence of sex. She was secretly ecstatic. In fact her jaws were sore as well. Areas of her body not often used even though she worked out almost daily. These painful reminders never saw a workout or attention.

Scar sat impatiently. He needed to hunt. He wanted to break something. He wished he could skin her first boyfriend. He clicked his mandibles and trilled. He wanted to see her but he wanted to give her privacy. Females from his home planet dressed in very little clothing. Not leaving much to the imagination but they held their bathing, nursing and grooming in high regard.

Scar couldn't take it. He stood up and started walking to the bathroom. He paused at the door. Scar called out to her. "Lex, may I come in?" Lex jumped. She spoke "yes." "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm ok, just soaking. How are you?" "I am fine." He answered. Lex looked over at him, "come here." She said. Scar walked towards her slowly. He looked down at her. She was so beautiful. Her skin was the colour of golden amber. She reached for his hand and pulled him down. Scar lowered himself and stared at her. "I am sorry you are in pain." He began. "Shhhhhhhhhhhh" Lex placed her finger to his mandibles. "I'll be ok, will you wash my back?" Scar shook his head.

She handed him her sponge. Scar washed her shoulders, her back and ran his fingers along her neck. She sighed. Lex was starting to feel hot. The water hadn't really cooled down and she'd been soaking for a while. "Scar, how did you learn to speak?" "I studied the English language. I understood a great deal of it in the pyramid. I studied for many months. I wanted to communicate with you. I will improve." "You sound great to me. Impressive!" He nodded and chittered nervously. "Scar, I want to sit on the ledge here." "Yes" He replied. Scar assisted her in rising from the water and sitting along the ledge. Only her legs and feet remained submerged in the tub. Lex sat with her back to Scars chest. Scar moved forward until he felt her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lex closed her eyes and Scar trilled low.

She relaxed into his embrace. He slowly started to rub her stomach and caress under her breasts. She hummed and placed her hand over his. She looked down at their hands. There was a distinct contrast between their hands. Her hand was small, soft, well manicured and honey coloured. Scars hand was dark, its texture was rough and his nails...claws.....talons.....were long, pointed and sharp. A million thoughts ran through her mind. Scar continued to touch her, he used his other hand to stroke her thighs. He wanted to be gentle. He moved up and cupped her breasts. She moaned and he clicked his mandibles. His hand squeezed her softly. She was so soft and supple. He trailed his hand between her thighs, closer to her cunt. He touched her gently. He spread her legs and softly grazed her clitoris with his index finger. She squeezed his hand that was squeezing her breast and bit her lip. He moved his hand further down and spread her thighs apart. Lex felt sore.

She closed her eyes and braced herself for his touch. She wanted to be ready for him. Scar stopped. He smelled copper. He touched her opening and she felt slick. Not wet from the water but slick. He grazed her and opened her wider and the scent became stronger. He pulled his hand back and moved it closer to his face. He saw blood. He froze, his shoulders dropping and his heart sinking. He knew this wasn't her cycle. This was from him. From their love making. Lex noticed he wasn't breathing or touching her anymore. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She saw his fingers and she gasped. She turned to him. "Scar, it's ok. Please don't worry. I can assure you that I'm fine." He studied his fingers. "Scar, Scar please look at me." He couldn't. He kept his eyes down. He was ashamed. He was angry. His mandibles clicked loudly and his trilling sounded more like growling. Scar stood abruptly and backed away. Lex tried to reach for him but he moved quickly. "Scar, no. Please, don't leave, please. I need you. Will you help me get out of the tub?" She didn't really need help but she needed him to stay. Scar stopped and turned to her with his eyes lowered. She reached for him and he took her hand. He placed his other hand around her waist and lifted her from the tub. He was incredibly strong.