Chapter 44: Researches

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're probably right." I told Eva on the phone.

"Jessica, do what you want and if you really want to see her then, I'll help you."

Hopes up. "Okay then. Thanks."

"You're welcome, I got to go now. Bye."

"Bye." And she hungs up.

Eva's POV:

Of course I want to see Sophie again but she def don't want to see us if she had cut off all the communication we had with her.

And Jessica has a girlfriend? Wow. I didn't expect that.

Okay, now. Time to do some researches about Sophie McCain.

Oh, Sophie, one day, we'll be face to face again.

Alexandria's POV:

"Doesn't it kill you that maybe J has a girlfriend?" I asked Sophie out of the blue.

She turns to face me, shaking her head. "No, she can do what she wants to do, she's a free woman."

"You know, one day, they'll find us here." Of course they will. I mean Sophie's a model, in maybe a year or so, she'll be known pretty well. Needless to say, she's already known here in New York. It won't take time that she'll be known in whole America.

"If they can find us." She chuckles devilishly. "If they can."

"What does that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. You do know that this address is protected right? They won't know that we live here unless you tell them."

"How about work? They would find you at work."

"If they can enter the building."

"They'd wait for you outside." I argumented, again. Hell, there are loads of possible ways.

"What's up with you? They won't find us. MJ is the only one who knows other than you, that I don't have amnesia, if I see them, I can pretend to not know them."

"And if MJ tells them the truth?"

"Alex, stop." She said firmly. "If you want to see them, I understand, you can go."

"What? I didn't said anything of wanting to see them. It's just, it scares me."

"What scares you? Of them finding us here?"

I nodded. "Yeah. They'd be pretty piss at us."

"Don't worry, I'll handle that." She smiles. "It's all my idea anyways."

"If you're involved then, I'll be involved. We're a team."

"Yes, we're a team. Now stop worrying and go fuck some girls instead of pissing me off here."

I laugh. "Yeah."

Jessica's POV:

Sophie McCain. Sophie McCain. Why are you all over my head? The want to get you out is high but the want of kissing you and holding you in my arms is higher.

Your love, I miss.

Your body, I crave.

Your scent, I smell.

Your eyes, Mesmerizes.

Your touch, I shiver.

Your lips, I taste.

You, I want, I want you.

You were everything that I want but you make me suffer and now, I am in melancholia because of you.