Our First Night Part 57

Start from the beginning

"Please Scar, let me please you." Scar shook his head no. Lex tried to stand, however, he moved forward and grabbed her. She moaned feeling his hard physique against hers. He lifted her and placed her in the centre of the bed. Lex tried to hold him yet he pushed her hands away and pulled her to him roughly. He flipped her over and pushed her flat to the bed. He moved behind her, laying closely, almost on top of her. He opened her legs with his knees and moved his hand down her back to cup her ass. He moved his hand into her cleft and lower to her sex. He found her opening and pushed his index finger inside. Lex gasped and moaned. He moved in and out of her. She was wet and swollen from arousal. Scar touched her deeply as she screamed. He licked the back of her neck and bit her flesh drawing blood. She reached back and pulled his tendrils.

Scar entered her several times then moved to her asshole. His finger was wet and slick with her juices. He circled her there and pushed in gently. She moaned almost growled. He cut his tongue and licked her neck coating her with his blood. He licked her neck over and over and he fucked her asshole softly but deeply. Every stroke went deeper until the full length of his finger was inserted. Lex could barely breathe. The pain was intense but she craved it. She slowly moved her bottom back trying to feel him moving in and out of her. Scar leaned down and bit her again, causing her to still. He began to fuck her hole harder. In and out, he twisted into her over and over trying to stretch her. He could smell her scent and it drove him mad. He watched his finger slowly disappear inside of her. In and out he entered her asshole until his rhythm pushed him over the edge. Lex moaned and enjoyed his finger there.

Scar wanted her cunt. He wanted to fuck her in every hole. He removed his finger and moved behind her. He mounted her, pushing her into the mattress. He stared down at her ass. His cock pressed into her cleft, he reached down and guided himself into her. She screamed and bit her lip. He began to fuck her deeply. She tried to hold his hair but he grabbed her wrists and moved them both above her head. He moved his other hand to the mattress and began to pound into her. Lex screamed. Scar was highly aroused and feeling anxious. "Yes, please don't stop." She whispered. "Sssssssssss.......pauk....." "I need it! Give me your dick." Scar grabbed her neck and pressed her face into the mattress while squeezing her wrists. He could hear her moaning into the sheets. He rammed her and Lex began to scream her pleasure.

She started pushing her ass back into his thrusts. Scar felt weakened. "Please....." He said out of breath. He couldn't finish speaking. He moved his hand back to the mattress, tearing into the sheets. "Oh God. Do not stop. Fuck me. Harder!" Lex breathed her words. Scar grunted while entering her. "Ohhhhh God." She yelled. "I need to cum Baby.... Please...let my hands go." "No!" "Oh my God..... please Scar." Scar reached down and pushed his hand into her crotch. He found her clitoris and began to stroke her in circles and straight lines before pinching her clitoris between his fingers. Lex screamed and yelled in pleasured protest. "Scar.....STOP...PLEASE....OH GOD...OH MY GOD....I...I...BABY PLEASE." She growled. Scar forced his cock inside of her. He began to grunt and groan with every stroke. "Sssssssssss you are mine. I will make you cum. It is mine. You belong to me. My pussy...my pauking pussy. You are so wet. Sssssssssss.... You like when I pauk you!?" "Yes! I love it!!" She moaned. Scar fucked her laboriously and stroked her clitoris over and over and over. "I am going to fill you with my cum. I want it deep inside of you. Take my seed. Mine, mine, mine.....give me. Tell me you need me!" He demanded. "YES.....I....I.... need you. So badly." She told him. Lex squirmed, trying to free her hands. Scar tightened his hold. "I need to touch you." She moaned. "You need to lie here and be fucked." He told her clicking and trilling passionately. Lex creamed. "Ahhhhhhhh you like that?" Scar asked her. "Yes, I love it. Cum inside of me." She said weakly. Scar rocked into her, losing himself to the moment. She clenched her thighs together and felt her cunt leak from her orgasm. She wanted more. Their rings sparkled, catching his attention. He stared at his left hand holding her wrists. He could see his wedding band and her diamond in the dim light....

Scar slowed, gripping Lex's hip to brace himself. Lex started screaming for him to continue. He stopped and gathered his strength. "Scar....... What's wrong? Please don't stop." She whined.

"Ssssssssssssssss.......I need you." "I know, don't stop!" "I need to see you." Scar pulled himself from inside of her and released her wrists. She turned to him frustrated and tried to push him to lie down. "Sssssssssss stop...Lex, I need to see you. I want to look into your eyes when I spill my seed inside of you. We have just joined, I do not want our first shared release to be so.......primal. Please." He whispered out of breath. Lex stared at him. She reached to touch his chest. Scar moved between her legs and kissed her, licking her tongue. She rubbed his neck and wrapped her legs around him. Scar touched her mark, reflecting on their time in Bouvetøya and their journey to this exact moment. He trilled watching her face. Lex was in deep thought as well. Her thoughts strayed to her loneliness, her fight to be the best at her passion for climbing and how she'd learned to love and comfort herself when she had no one! Now she had a mate who loved her more than anything. His survival was miraculous and his only thought and desire was to return to her. She was completely out of it, emotionally and physically. Scar leaned down to scent her. He opened his mandibles and licked her lips, he reached to grip his cock, then positioned himself at her opening and pushed in. Lex gasped. Her hand moved to hold his stomach, pushing him out of her.

"Lex....." "I'm sorry.... Please be gentle." Scar tilted his head. He leaned down and licked her lips, inserting his tongue into her mouth. Her sex felt blocked, quite swollen and sensitive. Scar lowered himself to her. He touched her waist and rubbed her stomach. He purred in her ear while touching her hip, moving his hand to her bottom to squeeze her gently. Lex took a deep breath. She tried willing herself to relax as Scar began to massage her lower back but she was tense. He didn't understand. "What is the matter?" He murmured. "I......I don't know. I'm overwhelmed." Lex closed her eyes and began to breathe deeply. Scar continued to massage her. She couldn't relax. Scar touched her stomach. Moving his hand up and down. "I will not hurt you. Please..." She shook her head. Scar tried entering her again.

Lex cleaved to his body and he pushed in slowly. His shallow thrusts and soft penetration aided in her relaxation and her sex molded to his organ. Scar held his breath, he pushed into her and felt her body melt into his touch. He moved lower to her and cradled her body. She wrapped herself around him and moaned.

"I will treat you carefully. I must feel you. Let us be gentle." He told her looking into her eyes. Scar guided his cock into her sex tenderly and repeatedly entered her. They made love and Lex felt herself being teased mercilessly. Scar gripped the comforters and pulled himself into her cunt over and over. Lex began to moan loudly, feeling his cock drive into her. Her legs were high up around his waist and she held onto his back. He panted trying to concentrate. "Lex...I love you." He professed, tears stinging his eyes. He felt his heart skip a beat. "Mmmmmmmm....I love you more." She said with her eyes closed. Scar began to tremble. Lex opened her eyes and his tears made her heart beat frantically. "Scar..." "Ssssssss...." He whispered. She stared at him and her eyes began to flow like a river. "Sssssssssssss.....do......do not cry. We are together." He told her. He held himself up from her. He stared into her eyes and trilled his pleasure. "You feel so good." He told her faintly. "I need you so badly." She told him. Lex could feel his organ pulsating from his seed waiting to erupt.

Lex moved her hands to his tendrils, rubbing and grazing along his scalp. Scar tilted his head back and groaned. "I want to make you feel good husband." She said softly, holding back tears. He grunted emphatically, feeling uncontrollably weak and out of breath. He couldn't handle her touch. He moved his hands to Lex's and pulled her hands down to the mattress. He interlaced his fingers with hers and started thrusting into her cunt. Lex closed her eyes and wailed his name. "Lex..." Scar whispered hoarsely. "Mmmmmmm.....yes Baby." Lex breathed in response.

Scar squeezed her hands, forcing Lex to open her eyes. He moved into her continuously. Scar could feel his sac lift and tighten. His cock grew harder and Lex screamed from the intensity. She stared into his eyes, "give me your seed." She whispered. Scar exhaled a deep breath and pounded harder. Lex groaned pushing her pelvis up into his thrusts, syncing with his rhythm. His cock felt stretched and he couldn't hold back any longer. He pounded harder and harder, entering her fast as he thrust and began driving into her canal, reaching her womb. He stared down into her eyes. Holding her gaze while he grunted, feeling his cock jump and erupt. Scar poured his seed into her. He pulled himself into her, several hard thrusts until he stilled. His breathing rough and ragged. He exhaled and his vision blurred....

Lex felt his release and reveled in his warmth and claim. He lowered his head to the bed and passed out briefly. Lex massaged his fingers. He stirred and sought her eyes. He grazed her face and moved to hold her. They were both tired and needed rest.