Bill S. Preston>Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Imagine Bill has a big crush on you, and Ted obviously knows about it

Imagine Bill has a big crush on you, and Ted obviously knows about it. So Ted decides to tease him about it out loud.

"Your girlfriend is really sweet." Ted says grinning. Bill rolls his eyes and feels annoyed. "Stop it, Ted." Bill groans. Ted nods and they go down the staircase in Bill's mansion. "She will be, right?" Ted asks out of curiosity. Bill stops and turns to face his friend. "Shut up, Ted!" Bill exclaims aggravated (like in the gif above👆). "Fine." Ted sighs. They continue down the stairs and head out to the front of the mansion. "Hey, isn't that y/n over there across the street, Bill?" he asks him and points at you.

Bill looks across the street and instantly makes eye contact with you. You blush when you see him, and he is staring right back at you. You also see Ted right beside him and he's pointing at you (oh god, that's a way to draw attention to someone!😳). You immediately turn the other way, and go to head back inside your house. That is, until you hear Ted calling your name. You stop walking, and turn to glance at the two boys. Ted is waving you over, and you are hesitant to go over there.

"What? What do you guys want?" you shout to them. "Come here!" Ted shouts back. You run over to them and you give them weird looks. "May I help you?" you ask them jokingly. "Well, you can help out Bill here." after saying that, Bill looks at Ted like he's a maniac. You look at them with confusion written all over your face. "I'm afraid I don't understand. Bill, what's going on?" you ask him. He shakes his head and he smacks Ted's shoulder.

"Ow!" Ted scowls at Bill. "Ted is messing with you, I don't need help with anything really." Bill smiles awkwardly at you. You smile back and look away from him. "Well, I gotta go. See ya!" you anxiously say and head back to your house across the street. "Gee man, why didn't you ask her out? You had an opportunity to do it!" Ted folds his arms across his chest. Bill looks at his best friend and frowns. "Maybe because I'm nervous, that's why." he says shrugging.