Matthew Broderick

Thank you MirandaGarnica for the idea! 🙂

Imagine you're having a bad day and Matthew comforts you

You do not know why you are doing this-you're swinging in the rain. There is a severe thunderstorm approaching but who gives a flying f**k. Nothing's gone right today and at this point, you're becoming careless and sad. You sigh as you close your eyes and listen to the thunder rumbling. The wind starts picking up, you're soaking wet from the rain as it really begins pouring down. You decide it's a great time to leave the park, it's surrounded by trees which makes everything look green and naturally an intriguing sight.

(This is your coat!)

You go to a nearby cafe as it's starting to flood a little in the streets

You go to a nearby cafe as it's starting to flood a little in the streets. You shiver and your hair is drenched from the rain. You go to sit down at a booth, just yourself, you take your coat off and set it next to you (you're sitting by the window) and put your face in your hands. Today is just not your day, no doubt probably one of the worst days ever for you-maybe the worst day ever! 

You start getting a migraine and you begin to sob kind of loudly. You feel stressed out, you feel tired and hungry, you feel depressed and ill. A waitress comes over to check on you and she puts her hand on your back. "Ma'am, are you alright?" she asks concerned. Not looking up at this kind woman, you nod your head and lay your head down on the table.

She pats your back and looks at you with pity in her eyes. "Do you want some water or coffee?" she asks calmly. You look up at her, your eyes feel very puffy. She gives you a sympathetic look and you do your best to smile at her. "Thank you, I'll take some water please." the waitress smiles and nods. "If you need anything else, let me know! Oh and my name is Mindy." you nod and she leaves.

You scan the whole cafe and notice someone familiar to you. Your eyesight is sorta blurry from your tears, but unless if you're way off, it looks like your best friend Matthew is here with someone. It looks like some guy you have not seen before, but it doesn't matter. You lean back and close your eyes. You take a deep breath and let it go, trying to relax yourself. Mindy comes back with your water and sets it down in front of you on the table. The sound of the glass cup meeting the surface of the table startled you slightly. You immediately open your eyes and see the same waitress standing next to you.