Matthew Broderick (Request)

Requested by MirandaGarnica 💗💞💓

After school ended, Miranda was walking out with her heavy backpack (which it was so f**king heavy)

After school ended, Miranda was walking out with her heavy backpack (which it was so f**king heavy). As she was walking, her back was aching so much from the amount of weight she was carrying. "Oh man, I can't take it anymore!" Miranda exclaims as she throws her backpack down on the ground. She breathes heavily and stretches as she attempts to make her back feel better from the heaviness.

She puts her hands on her hips and glares at her backpack. She groans as she realizes that she still has to carry it all the way home. Miranda hears someone whistle, she turns her head to look at whomever it was. It was her boyfriend (Matthew Broderick) running towards her. His hair is flying as it is windy and rainy outside. Miranda smiles at him, then she turns to look at her backpack and groans. "Hey...why do you...seem down?" Matthew asks breathless when he approaches her.

She looks at him and is slightly aggravated. Miranda points down at her backpack and whines. "It's so unbelievably heavy, and I have to carry it a few blocks to my house." Miranda pouts. Matthew glances at it for second, and then decides to grab it for her. He puts on her backpack and gives her a genuine smile. "I'll be polite and carry this for you Miranda. Like a true gentleman!" he says in some accent. Miranda giggles and gives him a peck on the lips. "Thank you! It feels like there's bricks in there. Be careful with your back!" she tells him.

"Yeah, you're not kidding! Could you carry my books for me?" he asks with his voice sounding strained. Miranda nods and grabs his books, she looks at him concerned and he smiles reassuringly at her. They go to Matthew's house and watch "Mary Poppins", and they cuddle together in his bed. "That was sooo brave of you to actually wear my backpack for me." Miranda says sarcastically. Matthew looks at her and playfully rolls his eyes. "It was my pleasure." he laughs. "Hey, you should try singing one of the songs in this movie." Miranda suggests. Matthew shakes his head and runs his fingers through her hair.

"I'd rather not. I'm not a very good singer truthfully." Matthew frowns. Miranda gasps and sits up beside him. "Oh shut up, I've heard you sing before. You were in choir back in middle school, along with me-which is how you and I even met in the first place." she smiles at him. He looks up at her and then sits up, pulling her in for a kiss. "I don't regret being your boyfriend!" he pulls away and hugs her. "I don't being with you, but please do not ever make me regret it." she eyes him suspiciously. "If I do, I could never forgive myself!" Matthew sighs. Miranda kisses him again and then they both lay back down, and continue watching the movie. After the movie ends, Miranda gets up and Matthew was asleep, but woke up when he felt her get off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Matthew asks her tiredly. Miranda grins at him and sets down his phone. "I'm going home. I just called my mom, and she's on her way to come pick me up." she informs him. He groans and nods his head at her. He goes to grab her backpack, but she stops him. "It's alright, babe, I can get it". Miranda tells him. "Are you sure? I can carry it again for you." he says. "No, that's okay. It's not like earlier when we walked a few blocks to get here" she laughs. "True. But be careful when you walk downstairs!" he warns her and she gives him a thumbs up. They go outside and when they reach the curb, Matthew gives her a side hug. "Thanks for hanging out with me!" he says and kisses her cheek. She smiles and says-"My pleasure." she smiles and then they actually start kissing afterwards. They proceed kissing until they both hear the sound of Miranda's mother's car pulling up in front of Matthew's house.

"I love you! I'll call you later okay?" she shouts as she walks to the passenger side of the car. "I love you too, and I'm looking forward to it!" he shouts back smiling and waves at her. She returns the smile and waves back as she gets into the car. Matthew goes inside as they drive off, and Miranda's mom smirks at her as Miranda sets her backpack in between her legs. "You must be really crazy for that boy!" her mother giggles. "Mom, we're dating! Why wouldn't I be crazy about Matthew?" Miranda asks blushing. "Awe, my little girl's blushing!" her mom tucks a strand of hair behind Miranda's hair. She slaps her mom's hand away. "Ow, what was that for??" her mom whines. "You know why I'm blushing, so just be quiet." Miranda whines and looks away. Her mom laughs at her response and reaction. "Today is Friday, right?" her mom asks out of the blue. "Yes thankfully!" Miranda says.