Brian Johnson>The Breakfast Club

(Imagine Brian has a crush on you and starts talking to you after Mr

(Imagine Brian has a crush on you and starts talking to you after Mr. Vernon leaves the room! You're responding to the gif!)

You look at him, he's one of those teachers pets your sure. "You must be Mr. Goody-good shoes right?" You remark and cross your legs while folding your arms. You're sitting on Brian's left (not in the middle seat), you have a crush on him and love his personality. You feel kinda sorry for him, because his parents are constantly getting onto him about his grades, and being part of the school spirit. You and Brian are best friends, you are having an attitude-because you're in detention. Why? Its because you and a teacher got into a HUGE fight, because you're misunderstood a lot. The teacher was your least favorite one 😒.

"Well I wouldn't say that, but I mean...I do like doing the right thing." You roll your eyes at the boy. You know for a fact that that's not exactly the reason why. "That's a crock of s**t, and you know it Brian!" You snap at him. He didn't really deserve that, you instantly regret it. "Whoa there, watch your mouth missy." Bender sarcastically says. You go upstairs to where there's other shelves with books, and you flip Bender off as you leave. "Oh y/n, don't let him get under your skin. You ignore Claire as you make your way upstairs.

"I'm going to go check on her." Brian gets you and follows you. "Make sure to use protection Johnson." Bender remarks. "Enough Bender!" Andrew shouts at him. Allison watches everything take place, what a mad world this is. You have you're knees up to your chest and have your head lowered. Brian sits down on his left knee in front of you. "Hey, what's going on with you today? You're acting really weird." You look up at him and sign. "I apologize for snapping at you a few minutes ago. It's just your life may be-" You brushes you off. "Y/n don't bother, don't say it, please. My life is most certainly n...not better than yours. You and I both hurting in our own ways. We try to help each other out, I know why you're here. We both know why we're in detention, it upsets me to see you so broken down like this." He gets up and paces around crying.

"Did I upset you Brian?" You ask him feeling a variety of emotions. "No, because you're saying things out of emotions. I understand you y/n, that's why you deserve someone who cares about and loves your precious heart." He sits beside you on your left. "Oh Brian, you and I both know that's never gonna happen, I won't ever find someone. He shakes his head in disbelief. "Y/n, you have no clue. If no one's going to prove it to you, than I'll do it myself. I have feelings for you y/n, I have for a long time now. You don't judge me or make feel like a loser or a dumba**. We're meant to be together." You look at him shocked. "Is that a lie?" You mutter quietly.

"Hell no!" He says as he hugs you. "I love you goddamn it, but do you?" He asks you crying harder. "I hate to see you cry, your smile is a beautiful lie Brian." You grin at through your tears, then you pull him in a for a kiss. "Umm...wow okay then." Claire is standing in front of you two. "What are you doing here Claire?" You ask her startled. She looks at you guys with a smirk on her face. "I was searching for you and Brian, but couldn't find you guys...until now clearly." She giggles. "Are you guys dating?" She asks you two and places her hands on her hips.

"Not...at the moment." You laugh. "Uh huh." She laughs and walks back downstairs. Claire motions for you guys to follow her. "You guys should come back with me, you guys might get in some more trouble if you don't." You and Brian look at each other and nod in agreement.