Ferris Bueller>Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Imagine your boyfriend looking up at you and smiling

Imagine your boyfriend looking up at you and smiling. You and Ferris chill out and love each other!

"Oh my lord, stop being such a flirt, Ferris!" you laughed. "Oh come on, you love my smile!" he scoffed playfully. "At least you're not wrong." You smiled down at him. You lay beside him on his bed and you start playing with your hair. "Have I ever steered you wrong y/n?" He asked you. You lay on your side facing him, having a weird smile on your face.

"Maybe..." You joke with him. He pretended to offended and put his hand over his heart. You just giggle at him and lay on your back. "Ferris!" You and Ferris both jump at the sudden sound of his sister Jeanie yelling for him and banging on his bedroom door. "What?!" Ferris yelled back at her.

"Mom wants you to come downstairs for something!" Ferris turns to look at you and rolls his eyes while shaking his head. He decides act like a jerk by making that cuckoo sign above his head. You smirked at him and chuckled quietly. "Oh be nice, Ferris." you roll your eyes playfully. "Fine! I'm coming, now go away!" He hollered at her while getting off the bed, he turned to look at you when he realized that you haven't gotten up.

"Are you coming with me?" He asked slightly puzzled. "Hey, your Mom wants you, not me...but I'll go with you because I love you!" you say getting up, walking over to him and you grab his hand. "Awe I love you too, y/n!" he pecks you on the lips and then you both go downstairs.

 "Awe I love you too, y/n!" he pecks you on the lips and then you both go downstairs