Matthew Broderick (Request)

Requested by MirandaGarnica 💗

Matthew's POV:

I'm being interviewed by a couple of reporters about my new movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". I see Jennifer Grey, Alan Ruck, Mia Sara, and Jeffrey Jones here along with me. One reporter asks me question after question. I am starting to get a little tired of being interviewed at the moment, so I just grin and nod at the man. After I'm done, I begin walking and looking around at everyone who passes by me. I saw this one girl look and wink at me. I see this other girl licking her lips and biting her lower lip.

I smile politely at them and wave, but continue exploring the place. There is one girl that I recognize, she's one of my favorite singers! She happened to spot me and she started smiling at me real big. She began walking in my direction. I was beginning to zone out just staring at her, when all of a sudden Alan came up to me and patted me on the back. "Hey Matthew, there's a ton of people here! I'm starting to feel a bit claustrophobic around here honestly." he says and fans himself with his hand.

I sigh and laugh at him. "It's not terrible." my eyes immediately dart back towards my favorite singer-Miranda Garnica. I mentally scream, because I never thought that I would get the chance to see her in person...EVER! "Hey, I'll be right back Alan." I make my way over to Miranda. I have got to meet her, how can I possibly be expected to handle not meeting her at a time like this?

Miranda's POV:

I was walking around at the premiere for "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".
(This is Miranda's dress & shoes!)

As I walked around, someone caught my attention-it was none other than Ferris Bueller himself! Or should I say-Matthew Broderick! As soon as I looked at his face, we ended up locking eyes with each other

As I walked around, someone caught my attention-it was none other than Ferris Bueller himself! Or should I say-Matthew Broderick! As soon as I looked at his face, we ended up locking eyes with each other. I smile at him and he smiles back all goofy and adorable! I blush and break eye contact with him. I eventually look at him again, and Matthew's still staring at me. I work up the courage to go meet him in person, since this may be my only opportunity to do so. But when I do, Alan Ruck ends beating me to him unfortunately. Nothing against Alan or anything, but I feel kind of irritated. I may not be able to meet Matthew Broderick for the first time ever now sadly. There is just too many people here at the premiere!

I remain standing where I have been, but I act like I'm distracted and not paying any attention whatsoever to those two. I close my eyes, feeling the nice breeze since we're outside. I hear someone approaching me, so I instinctively open my eyes, just to be standing face to face with Matthew himself. I'm absolutely speechless right now! What do I do? What do I say? 'Holy crap, this is actually happening to me right now. Right this second?!' I think to myself. I smile at him and act friendly as much as possible towards him.

Matthew's POV:

Miranda seems like she's nervous. 'Is it me? She is my favorite singer, and she's so beautiful and talented!' I think to myself. She smiles at me and I return the smile back to her. "Hi!" I finally say her to confidently. "Hey there!" she says. We shake hands and then stand there awkwardly for a minute or two. "It's truly wonderful to meet you, Matthew!" she says and grins at me. "It's a pleasure meeting you." I say and I nod at her and my eyes gaze at her dress (it's lovely). Miranda starts running her fingers through her hair and looks away. "I'm sorry, I just feel super awkward right now." she says nervously. "Oh, don't worry about it. To be honest, I feel the same way too! I've been wanting to meet you for a long time now!" I give her a reassuring smile.

"Me too actually. You know, ever since I saw you in "WarGames", I've had a HUGE crush on you!" Miranda blurts out without thinking. But by the time she has realized what she just said, now I know her long kept secret. I feel surprised and my eyes widen. I start blushing and look down at the ground. Miranda looks like she is embarrassed, she just informed her crush about her liking for him (ME). "Oh my, I gotta go!" she starts walking away, but I grab her hand and pull her back over to me. "No it's alright, really. I like you a lot too!" I'm blushing real hard now. She smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek. She hands me a small piece of paper very discreetly. I take a look at it and it reads her phone number. What?! This is cannot be happening right now! Is this some kind of dream?! Miranda winks at me and then waves goodbye. I wave at her and I go to find Alan. "Hey, Alan! You won't believe it! She gave me her phone number." I inform him while feeling very excited. "Who are you talking about?" Alan asks me confused. "Miranda Garnica!" I whisper, he looks at me shocked. "No way! That's pretty cool dude." Alan smiles and pats me on the back. I couldn't agree more, Alan, I couldn't agree more.