Duckie Dale>Pretty In Pink (Request)

Requested by MirandaGarnica ❤️

'How am I going to tell her?' Duckie thought to himself

'How am I going to tell her?' Duckie thought to himself. He was so excited to see you, even if 24 hours has only passed by. For him, that was way too long to not be able to see you. You had invited him over to your house to spend the night. When you open the door, he has...a HUGE bag that's filled with clothes, a binder, his hat, and who knows what else. He stands there, smiling wide and you smile back, and motion for him to come inside. "Wow, no greeting or a hug y/n? I'm a bit hurt." he fake pouts. You roll your eyes playfully and hug him...or at least try to anyway.

"Duckie, why did you bring over so much stuff?" you give him confused and glance at his bag. "Well, just know that my hat and glasses are most certainly in there, sweetie." he grins at you while grabbing his pajamas. "Good grief!" you mutter under your breath. "What was that?" Duckie asks you out of curiously. You smile at him and act innocent. "Oh, nothing of your concern." you chuckle. He eyes you suspiciously as he walks into the bathroom to change. You look through his bag, and happen to spot a binder, it does seem pretty heavy. You lose your grip on it, and accidentally drop it onto your bedroom floor.

You quickly get down to pick up a few papers that came out of it. When you notice some writing on a piece of paper. From the looks of it, the writing is about you. You read what it says, but you suddenly hear someone gasp. You look up to see Duckie looking embarrassed for some reason. He immediately helps you pick up the papers, and organizes them in his binder. When you guys finish up, he looks at you and he slightly grins. "What the heck happened, I thought I heard a noise coming from in here." Duckie says in a sassy way. "I am...a CLUTZ, you doofus." you chuckle after saying that. But, you feel you need to tell him the truth.

"I admit it. I was going through your bag, and I saw your binder. I got nosey, and decided to check it out! I read some interesting but really cute stuff about me in there." you tell him. He looks at you shocked and he furrows his eyebrows. "What kind...of stuff?" he asks you suspiciously. "About how much you love me and adore me!" You tell him smiling slightly. "I never would've thought man. That this is how you feel about me." you smile. "Well, honestly I'd be lying if I said I don't think about you nonstop." he says nervously. "Awe so do I, just not every second. There's school, life, or other worries and troubles." he rubs your back soothingly. "Maybe, I can help you out perhaps!" he suggests in an uplifting way. You smile at him and nod, then you guys start watching a few horror films throughout the night. Why did you guys do that? Because why the hell not, you know. Duckie ended up having a nightmare, the poor guy!