Cameron Frye>Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Request)

Requested by MirandaGarnica ❤️🧡💛

Cameron Frye had asked his girlfriend Miranda to come over and chill out with him at his house

Cameron Frye had asked his girlfriend Miranda to come over and chill out with him at his house. His mother and father both weren't home thankfully, and they both would be gone for a few days (thank god!). Miranda was glancing at Cameron as he was making some pretty interesting gestures with his hands. "Cam? What the hell are you doing?" Miranda asked while holding back a laugh. He said nothing, instead, he just kept making different kinds of gestures and grinned at her.

She couldn't help but giggle at his actions. "Cameron, what's up my dude?" Miranda attempts asking him again. He just smiles at her and then he eventually stops making odd gestures. He leans back against the couch across from the sofa Miranda's sitting on, and folds his arms. She stares at him and copies his actions. He catches onto the fact that she's now being a copycat, so he stands up and comes over.

He decides to mess around and sits on her lap. Miranda gasps as she feels Cameron's weight pushing against her body. "Cam? Cam?! Please get off, you're crushing me!" she laughs and gasps for air. He chuckles and gets off of her. He takes a seat next to her, but sits real close and leans his head on her shoulder.

"Why are you acting so silly today?" Miranda asks him. He picks his head up and looks at her. He once again gives her the silent treatment, and it's sorta driving her nuts. "Did you lose your voice?" she asks him. He shakes his head and shows off a goofy smile. She can't help but so happy when he smiles like that. "Has Ferris stopped bothering you?" she asks him smirking. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head. Then, Miranda has a thought that's truly depressing but also pretty nice.

"Is it because your parents are gone?" Cameron smirks and sits up in his seat. "Yes." he responds and Miranda scoffs. "Oh, now you finally answer me!" She says in a sarcastic manner. "I did it on purpose to mess around with you." he giggles. "I love you, Cam!" she pecks him on the lips. "I love you too, babe!❤️" he kisses her.