Ferris Bueller>Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Request)

(Requested by MirandaGarnica ! Go follow her and read her stories! 🙂)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Requested by MirandaGarnica ! Go follow her and read her stories! 🙂)

Miranda's hanging out in Ferris's room, laying on his bed and taking a relaxing nap. She wakes up to the sound of Ferris talking to himself out loud-something about isms? He walks into his bedroom, grabs some clothes then stops to look at her. Miranda's now pretending to be sleep. Ferris smiles to himself and heads back to the bathroom to change. 'She looks so freaking beautiful!' Ferris thinks to himself.

He quietly shuts his bedroom door on his way out. Miranda opens back up her eyes and remembers that she's wearing one of his long, white t-shirts. It's very comfortable to her. A few minutes later, Ferris comes back into his room to see that Miranda's sitting up on his bed and staring at him grinning. He hops onto the bed and sits beside her on her left. He runs his fingers through Miranda's hair, she closes her eyes and feels peaceful. "What do you want to do today?" he asks her. "To be honest with you, I'm not really feeling up to doing anything. We should just stay in bed and be lazy today." she suggests.

Ferris nods his head and lays down. Miranda does the same and she lays her head on his chest. "What do you want to talk about, Ferris?" Ferris shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. I saw that you were sleeping, did you have any dreams?" he asks her curiously. "No, I don't dream when I take naps for some reason. What about you though, do you have dreams when you take naps?" she asks him and feels tired again.

"Pretty much like you, it's the same for me when it comes to taking naps. Well that and I rarely have nap time anytime, but I did when I was little." he looks at her and kisses her forehead. "I know, so did I." Miranda giggles. "I saw you earlier, you were talking to yourself out loud...not to mention you were also shirtless." Miranda says. Ferris sits up and smirks at her. "I thought you were still asleep, Miranda." he laughs. "You should be shirtless more often." Miranda says purposely turning to the face the other way.

But Ferris pulls her back to face him again. "I wasn't just shirtless...I was practically naked!" Ferris blushes. "Wow, your face is really red now." Miranda laughs at him and touches his face. "I can tell that my face is heated Miranda." He grins and looks away. "Well at least I'm your girlfriend, makes things less weird right?" Ferris glances at her.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He sighs and lays back down. "I'm tired, we should nap together, Ferris." Miranda closes her eyes. Ferris nods and they cuddle for a while longer. He's not tired, but she is and Ferris decides to try to take a nap anyway.

80's Gif imagines/preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें