Kevin Dolenz>St. Elmo's Fire (Request)

Requested by MirandaGarnica ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Miranda and Kevin are hanging out in a room and talking about life

Miranda and Kevin are hanging out in a room and talking about life. Miranda sits criss-crossed on the bed facing him and has her arms folded. She smiles at him and gets lost in his eyes. "Miranda, what do you think is the meaning of life?" he asks her. Kevin's well aware that she's zoning out right now. She doesn't answer him, she just keeps on smiling at him. 'Why does he have to be so adorable?' Miranda thinks to herself.

He gets up and stands in front of her grinning. He kneels down in front of her and gently shakes her. "Miranda? Miranda, are you okay?" Kevin asks her giggling. She starts giggling too which him laugh at how cute she's being. "You're so cute, you know that? But also, a very strange girl if I say so myself." he sits beside her on the bed hugs her. She gasps. "What do you mean strange?" she laughs. He rolls over and pretends to fall asleep to mess with her.

"Oh come on! You're not really falling asleep are you?" Miranda asks and lays down on top of him, and purposely but jokingly covers his face. She can hear his breathing get heavier. "Miranda, can you please got off me? I'll stay awake, I promise!" he gasps for air as she gets up off of him. "Kevin, what's the meaning of life?" she asks him serious. "Umm, I don't know really. Maybe to pay bills? Fall in love with someone?" he shrugs.

She flutters her eyelashes like butterfly wings and smiles real big. "Fall in love with who?" she asks him and scoots closer to him. Kevin looks at her and blushes, he doesn't make eye contact with her anymore. "Who?" she asks him again. He still doesn't answer or look at her. She sighs and lays down on her back closing her eyes. 'Maybe Jules? Who knows at this point!' Miranda thinks to herself. Kevin turns to look at her again, blushing a lot.

"I am desperately and completely in love with you." he smiles at her and sits her back up to look at him. She grins and wrap her arms around his neck. She gives him a peck on the lips and stares at him for a moment. "You're cute." Miranda says. "You're beautiful." they both smile at each other and then lay down together, and continue talking about love and life. 💖