Duckie Dale>Pretty In Pink (Request)

Requested by MirandaGarnica 💚

Miranda and Andie are hanging out with Iona at [Trax]

Miranda and Andie are hanging out with Iona at [Trax]. "You know what I want to be when I grow up?" Miranda says while drifting off into space. "Yeah, what's that?" Andie asks her. "An artist, a singer, or an actress." Miranda smiles at her. Iona snickers and both girls glance over at her. "What's so amusing?" Andie asks her laughing. "You could always work at a record store." She jokes. Miranda rolls her and brushes her off. "Nah, I'd rather be in the fashion industry." Andie and Iona exchange glances back and forth.

"We have fashion sense." Andie points at her dress. Iona goes and gets a few necklaces. "We made these ourselves, we clearly great taste when it comes to clothes and accessories." Iona grins. Miranda nods and something catches her eye out the window. She sees Duckie Dale walking up to the record store. "Oh would you look at that." Iona points out the window. "What?!" Andie gasps and all three of walk to the window. "You see him too?" Miranda asks Iona. "Oh yeah!" Iona giggles.

Duckie opens the door and immediately runs over to the counter where the cash register and Iona are at. He puts on a tune and starts dancing around like a maniac! "You gotta squeeze her, don't tease her." He lip syncs the words to the song. At one point, he manages to make his way over to Miranda and he stops singing. He looks deep into her eyes and continues this for about a minute or two. Miranda turns her to head to look at her two best friends.

They both look at her with smiles and give her a two thumbs up each. Her eyes widen and she goes back to making eye contact with Duckie again. He this time has his arms folded and he's smirking at her. "Hey, Duckie...how's it going?" She asks him nervously. "Do you like me?" He asks her. She opens her mouth like she's gonna say something, but nothing came out. "You're very crazy!" She laughs. "Isn't that what you love about me? Especially my special glasses?" He grins and puts on his glasses and hat. "Not to mention my lovely hat?" He nudges her arm.

She smiles at him and sighs looking down at the floor. "Can we talk outside?" She asks him anxiously. "Sure!" Duckie replies and they both head outside the record store together. "I admit it, Duckie, I like you a lot! You're a wonderful guy and you truly know what true love is!" She smiles at him. His faces beams up and he bites his lower lip in excitement. "Do you really mean it?" He asks in an adorable way. "Of course! Anyone who doesn't think you're adorable is just odd!" You giggle at his excitement.

"Hey! I heard that." Andie yells from inside. Duckie and Miranda both break into laughter. Duckie intertwines his fingers with hers, and she gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Can we be boyfriend and girlfriend? More than just friends? Unless if you're not comfortable with that, don't feel forced to be with me." He reassures her. She nods her at him and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "I think so, we should be together!" She smiles real big and hugs him. They get lost in the moment then they hear whistling coming from inside the record store.

They both immediately go inside to find Iona and Andie smirking at them and giggling. "That's real cute, you two! Oh my goodness!" Andie smiles real big and so does Iona. "We're dating, if you guys have any objections, talk to the hat!" Duckie takes off his hat and shoves in their faces. Iona slaps the hat out of his hand. "Hey! Respect the hat!" He exclaims bending down to retrieve it off the floor. "That floor is probably infested with germs and diseases." Andie scoffs at his comment. "Oh shut it!" She says. They hangout listening to some more records and then go get some ice cream afterwards.