Duckie Dale>Pink In Pretty (Request)

(Requested by MirandaGarnica , she's so awesome! 😎)

Miranda walks down the hallway, it's Friday and school has ended thankfully! She reaches her locker to put her stuff away in it. She closes her locker and Steff walks up to her. He begins flirting with her by fluffing his hair and checking her out. Miranda just flashes him a fake smile and walks away from him, Steff scoffs and he follows her.

He grabs Miranda's right arm and she quickly turns around to face him. He smiles at her creepily and bites his bottom lip. "So, who are you going to the dance with?" he asks her. Miranda starts feeling uncomfortable and looks around for people. Duckie turns the corner and happens to run into them (almost), and stops dead in his tracks when he what Steff's doing. Duckie takes off his glasses and watches you guys in in confusion.

 Duckie takes off his glasses and watches you guys in in confusion

"I-I'm...that's not none of your business, Steff!" Miranda rolls her eyes at him. She looks at Duckie nervously and he scowls. "I'll go with you Miranda, Duckie can go get run over by a car." Steff says and Miranda gasps. That's real freaking awful thing to say! Duckie stands there and starts to get jealous.

 That's real freaking awful thing to say! Duckie stands there and starts to get jealous

"I bet I can rock your world." Steff gropes her chest. Duckie's eyes widen and he storms over to you two. Now Steff's really gone too far! He grabs Steff by his hair and punches him square in the face. "How dare you touch her and speak to her like that?! Don't you have any respect for women?!" Duckie exclaims angrily. Steff gets up off of the floor and realizes that his bottom lip and his left eye feels swollen. "I think you broke my nose." Steff says and Steff smiles in an unpleasant way. "Would you rather me kick you in your no-no zone!" Duckie threatens him.

Steff flips Duckie off then turns around and walks away. "That is definitely not how I wanted to end school, especially on a Friday." Miranda laughs nervously. "Yeah, you're telling me." he agrees with Miranda and puts his arm around her shoulders. "I'm so sorry that you had to experience that. No one ever should have to...never!" Duckie says and hugs her. "Hey, I'm just relieved that you came to my rescue in time!" Miranda sighs. "Me too, Miranda. Come one, let's go hangout at-" Miranda cuts him off.

"My house." she finishes his sentence for him. "See, this is why I love you Miranda, you and I are just so much alike!" Duckie smiles real big. "You know, what really got to me is when Steff was talking about rocking your world. I mean, if he was up to something dirty, well then oh man..." Duckie points out. "Oh, chill out Duckie. You and I both know that won't ever happen with me and him." Miranda reassures him.

Duckie smiles at her and kisses her on the lips. Miranda smiles at him after they pull away. "Wow, I loved that!" Miranda admits. "You know what, so did I truthfully. Let's date each other!" Duckie suggests to her. "Yeah, let's do it!" Miranda agrees with him and they both go to her house.