Cameron Frye>Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Imagine you and walking through the parade (pretty much you instead of Sloane) and guys have a little chat. You admit your feelings for him!

(You're responding to what he says in the gif!)

"Is it weird...that I can totally relate to that" you grinned at him. You were currently dating Ferris at the time, but you were starting to have second thoughts about your relationship together. You started doing that when you saw his true colors after a while. "You know, speaking of life...

What are you gonna do?" He asked. You looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know really, I mean, I'm still figuring things out." You answer, while looking at the ground. Cameron furrowed his eyebrows at you, with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Like what?" He asked you. You just sighed at his question, not exactly how to tell him your true feelings. "I think I'm going to travel the world. Go to Paris, Pompeii, London. You get the idea. Maybe be an archeologist I guess, I don't know." You say feeling a little disoriented. He nodded, while putting his hands in his pockets and looking down.

But he suddenly looked up and at you. You looked over at him, wondering what's on his mind. "What about you and Ferris? I mean, aren't you two gonna spend the rest of your lives together?" He asked and stopped walking.

You gave him a sad smile, he could sense that something was wrong and decided to put his arm around your shoulders. "Truth is...I'm thinking about breaking up with Ferris, Cameron" you say, looking into his eyes. Cameron looked a little surprised, but not that much, he looked away and he looked like he was trying to think of something to say back.

"I'll bet it's for the same reason or reasons as me." He says looking back into your eyes. "He's...very narcissistic if you ask me. I mean...he's so full of himself! If it works out in his favor, than he is happy. If it means having fun at the cost of someone's life or whatever, than he's fine. He's just...toxic! Yeah, basically he's a toxic person, Cameron."

He looks away and nods in agreement, and puts his hands on his hips. "Yeah. That's the thing, he tries to put this sort of 'mask'. Ferris acts all charming and like he's such a wonderful human being pretty much." He exclaims, throwing his hands in the air, and puts his arms behind his head.

"Exactly my point." You mutter. You two are silent for a minute, then start walking again. Then, Cameron finally speaks up again. "You know, I'm thinking about ending my friendship with Ferris myself!" He says, raising his voice a little. "An-and...my Dad man, if anything happenes to that Ferrari. I'd end up six feet in the ground!"

You rolled your eyes at that last part. You seriously doubted that his Dad would kill him. "Oh, come on, Cam. I doubt that." He suddenly stopped walking and looked at you in disbelief. "Y/n, that's not fair! Your parents aren't like mine, my father is one scary dude when you make him angry!" He started getting really upset. You instantly regretted reacting the way you did.

"Cameron, you're right. I apologize sincerely! Unlike Ferris, who doesn't care about anything much but himself" You replied putting your hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, Y/n. But I wouldn't make it out like Ferris is a heartless person. I mean sure, he IS very self centered, but he's not sociopath!" He answered sincere. Sociopaths are a level above narcissism!

Now that you think about it, Ferris isn't a such a bad guy at heart. Deep down, he could be truly sorry, but he's too selfish to admit to anything he knows is absolutely wrong or unacceptable. "That's true, but he's...certainly an interesting person. But you..." You stopped and looked away from Cameron.

He looked bewildered. "What about me?" He asked grinning at you. "You're so misunderstood, and a sweet, loving guy! Sure, Ferris is good looking, but your intelligence is what I especially love about you!" You say to him with such delight. He blushed and looked down.

"Wow...I don't know what to say, y/n." He said, with a little bit of awkwardness in his voice. "There's something that I've been wanting to tell you for a while now..." he looked at you and had a slight smirk on his face. "Let me guess...you like me?" He had guessed. You were a little taken back by his response. "Yes..." You say blushing. "I do too...but I don't want to be a rebound." He folded his arms. You gasped at his response.

"No, nothing like that Cameron! I'm just admitting to you...that I like you, maybe even more than that. Having said that, I also would want to wait to be in a relationship myself, once I break up with Ferris at some point. Maybe tonight, when we're at home."

You reassured him. "That makes me feel better, about things then." He muttered. "We should go find Ferris now." You suggested. Cameron nodded his head in agreement. You both turn to look, and see a float going by...WITH FERRIS ON IT! "Well I'll be damned!" Cameron said. "What the hell is he up to now?!" You say, starting to get a little agitated with his actions. You and him go over to Ferris.

"Ferris, get off of the float!" You shouted at him

"Ferris, get off of the float!" You shouted at him. But he wasn't giving in to your demand. Cameron was also shouting to him, but Ferris must've not heard you two over Danke Shoen playing. You both were escorted back to the crowd by a couple of policemen. You and Cameron were beyond sick of what was going on, so you guys just went with what was currently happening. The parade turned out to be sorta fun! Twist and Shout soon began playing after.