Jon Cryer (Request)

Requested by MirandaGarnica 🧡

You and Jon are hanging at a record store, just talking about life and what not

You and Jon are hanging at a record store, just talking about life and what not. He brings up something that you wish he kinda hadn't. "Do you...think I'm hot?" you were drinking out of your water bottle, but spit it so fast right after he asked you that. "Jon, why in the world would you ask me that??" you ask him laughing. You feel your face heating up. "Well, I'm asking because...I actually happened to run into Matthew Broderick and Michael J. Fox at the same time the other day, we just kind of messed around." you look at him feeling weird. Matthew Broderick and Michael J. Fox? Lucky!

"Matthew said he's cute, I said I'm hot, and Michael said he's sexy. We all did our own little poses." Jon started laughing just thinking about what happened. "Oh boy, I wish you could've been there." he looks at you and stares into your eyes. "Matthew and Michael are pretty adorable looking." you sigh and drift off into space (not literally obviously).

Jon looks at you (like how he does in the gif above👆) and looks around. He snaps his fingers, trying to get your attention. "Earth to y/n, earth to y/n!" he waves his right hand in front of your face, and you immediately snap out of your little trance. "Oh, sorry Jon, I-I got sidetracked by my thoughts."

Jon smirks at you and sighs. "Are they about me?" he asks you in a girly voice. You look at him with wide eyes, then start bursting out laughing. "Oh my lord, you're so cute!" he giggles when you say that to him. "Even more cuter than Duckie Dale?" you shake your head. "Nah, he's way more adorable than you." you say teasing him. He pretends to act all offended. "Whoa there, I play him though!" he grins. "Yeah well, I'd date you whether you're Duckie or not!" you mutter.

He starts smiling and gets all excited. "You really would??" he scoots closer to you. "Yes!" you kiss him on the cheek. "Awe, I love you forever!" he hugs you and starts squealing. Jon is so amazing, how could anyone turn him down??