Jon Cryer and Matthew Broderick

Imagine you and Matthew are hanging out at a record store, and Jon ends up coming in and joins the "party"

Imagine you and Matthew are hanging out at a record store, and Jon ends up coming in and joins the "party". Both of those boys love you!

Matthew sings "Walking On Shine" out loud as he's checking out a bunch of different records. You giggle silently as you creep up on him and scare him. He shrieks when you grabs his shoulders, he turns around and almost slaps you in the face. Thankfully, he quickly stops himself when he sees that it is only you. He breathes heavily and his heart is racing. He laughs breathlessly and he hugs you tightly. "Why do you do that every time?" Matthew whines and starts pouting. "I don't do that every time I see you. Don't be so over dramatic!" you laugh at his ridiculousness.

He folds his arms across his chest and continues pouting like a little kid when they don't get what they want. "Yeah, well Jon tells me that all the time. That I'm so over dramatic!" Matthew rolls his eyes at you and smirks. "Maybe perhaps...Jon is not wrong. Btw, I LOVE your rainbow shirt." he smiles as you boop his nose and walk away from him. "You're not leaving me are you?" Matthew asks. "No silly, I'm just heading to the bathroom." you chuckle at him.

Matthew goes back to singing to himself again-but this time more quietly. He freaks out when he suddenly hears the door to the record store open very fast. He turns his head to see what's going on, he ends up realizing that Jon has come to visit. "Ah, Matthew! How are you today, my good sir?" Jon smiles as he makes his way over to Matthew. "Hi Jon, not bad if I s-" he sees what Jon is wearing. "Why are you dressed like Duckie Dale?" Matthew asks him out of curiosity. Jon looks over at him and snaps his fingers.

"Do I offend?" he asks in an accent. Matthew laughs at him a little bit but then acts all serious again. "You don't see me going around as Ferris Bueller." he points out. Jon looks at him weird. "You don't have too!" Jon grins. Matthew smiles at him and looks around for you. "I don't care if you dress like Duckie." he gives Jon a reassuring smile. Jon returns the smile back to him. "Is y/n here today, do you know?" he asks Matthew. "Yeah, in the bathroom." Jon nods his head and goes over to the bathrooms. When you walk out, you're instantly greeted by Jon, and you smile real big at him.

"Hey Jon, does Matthew know that you're here?" he nods at you and pulls you over to Matthew. "Hey, did you know that me and y/n are officially dating now." Jon pulls you into an embrace and kisses your neck. Matthew's jaw drops and his eyes widen as he is shocked. "What? You can't date her!" he shouts at Jon. He rolls his eyes and steps away from you. "Why not, Matthew? Why can't I?" he gives Matthew an icy glare. "Because I'm in love with her." he snaps. Jon scoffs and shakes his head. "Nope, sorry Romeo, but she's my Juliet!" Jon smirks at him. Matthew seriously looks like the wants to beat the s**t him. You slap them both, and they both touches their faces in pain. "Ow!" they both yell at the same time. "You guys are so freaking stupid, why fight over me?" you laugh at them.

Matthew looks at you weird and Jon sighs in frustration. "We both love you, y/n!" Jon exclaims. You sigh and leave the shop alone. You return a few minutes later, and they are both silent when you renter the record store. "Guys, I love you both so much! Don't do this to me!" you say feeling extremely overwhelmed. "You're right. We are both deeply sorry, y/n." Matthew apologizes to you and smiles nervously at you. Jon nods in agreement with him. You walk over to them both and hug them tightly.