Meeting Again Part 42

Start from the beginning

Lex stopped. Scar was telling her that he loved her. He had tears in his eyes. She'd never seen him cry. She didn't even know if he could cry. She broke in that moment, he'd never said these words to her. Tears spilling down her face, she could barely breathe. She felt Scar draw her closer. His hands touching her back, feeling her skin. Tears streamed down his face, he'd never cried before. He never had a reason to cry. Lex reached up and wiped his tears. She pulled him down and she kissed his mandibles. She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. She reached up and pulled him to her. "I love you Scar, so much." He pulled her closer, he opened his mandibles and he kissed her. Dipping his tongue into her mouth. She placed her hands on his chest and sucked his tongue. He squeezed her, touching her all over. She touched his tendrils and rolled her tongue over his.

Scar pulled back and looked down at her. She stared up at him. He held her tightly and rubbed her body. He took a deep breath. He lowered himself to one knee, reached into a pouch and pulled out the metal box. He opened it and it revealed the biggest pear shaped diamond she'd ever seen. "Alexa Woods, will you marry me?" She nearly choked! She could only nod. He removed the ring and placed it on her left ring finger. It was a snug fit but she knew she'd never lose it. She shook her head yes. She stared at him in disbelief.

He stood up and hugged her, for a long while they stood silently in each other's embrace. She placed her head on his chest. He lifted her chin and leaned down to kiss her. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Lex was crying and she still couldn't speak. He sat her on the bed, he kneeled down and broke each buckle on her pumps. He removed them along with her dress that he blatantly sliced and tore from her body, probably out of spite or jealousy....she laughed under her breath. He removed his armor, netting and codpiece. He climbed into bed with her and pulled her to him. He started kissing her, pulling her against him.

Scar was elated. He felt complete and Lex was overjoyed. He held her tightly, touching her everywhere. He held her wrist and kissed her hand. "It's beautiful. Thank you." She told him. "Just as you are." He kissed her shoulders and moved down to lick her nipples. He was instantly hard. He wanted to just take her. He opened his mandibles and started licking her in slow circles. She moaned and put her fingers in his tendrils, holding them away from his face. His mandibles moved her breast in and out of his mouth, covering her in his saliva. He smelled her cunt, she was getting wet. Her arousal beckoned him. He wanted everything at once. He held her other breast and squeezed, massaging her. She moaned louder.

Scar couldn't hold himself back. He moved up her body. Lex reached for him, her ring momentarily distracting her. She smiled at him. He leaned down and licked her lips. He opened her thighs and positioned himself at her opening. She pushed him slightly. "I will be gentle. Please...." He begged. She nodded slowly, staring up into his eyes. He held his cock and gently began to enter her. Lex felt her cunt close tightly. Scar moved to massage her lower back. He rubbed her until her walls and thighs relaxed. Scar pushed into her slowly until she felt pain. He stopped and touched her breasts while licking her shoulders and her ears. She moaned and groaned loudly. He entered her gently, pushing and widening her. She was warm and tight. Scar pushed until he was deep inside of her, he rocked into her tenderly. She hissed at the pain. He squeezed her body and chittered into her ear. She hummed breathing deeply and writhed beneath him.

Scar wanted to fuck her senseless. He couldn't contain his desire, he began thrusting into her, pulling her body to him. He touched her hips and massaged her thighs. He gradually started fucking her wildly and squeezed her waist. Lex threw her head back and began panting. Scar was right above her, taking in her every breath. He breathed in her scent. Her thighs were high around his waist. He looked down at her. She was moaning and panting. Her breaths were short but deep. Scar held her thighs open, bracing himself by holding her behind her knees. He opened her wide and entered her hard but slowly, he felt her clenching around him. He wanted to feel all of her. "Fuck me slowly Baby, please." She moaned. Scar felt his sac tighten. "Fuck me.....fuck my pussy, easy. It's been so long." She whispered. He felt himself on the verge of cumming. Her breaths were loud. Scar couldn't take it. He moved to kiss her, dipping deeply into her mouth. She sucked him hard, pulling his tendrils and scratching his back.