MAMA!! JUST KILLED A MAN!!

Y/n, Chloe and her kids all walked into the cottage. As soon as Y/n crossed the threshold, an unknown rage fell over her, she felt the need to punch something. Her eyes then locked immediately onto Harry. She launched herself at him and the two started to scrap on the floor, Y/n smashed Harry's glasses and, in turn Harry broke Y/n's nose.
"Hey! Stop that you two! Stop that right now!" Chloe yelled at the two as she separated the two with a flick of her wand. She had handed Y/n-Charlotte to Flur and left Severus to waddle round the house. She grabbed Y/n and Harry by the scruffs of their collars with a surprisingly strong amount of force. The two had their feet dangling off of the floor, they both kicked and scratched at the air to try and reach each other. Chloe then held the two by the ear, forcing the two to listen to her.

"Alright! Here's how this is going to go." Chloe said with surprising amount of venom. But before she could finish her command, Y/n had blinked away from the trouble. Now she knew where shell cottage was, she would be able to blink back without worry, however she only went so far at the clifftops.
"Harry! Sit." Chloe demanded as she pointed at the foot of the stairs, noticing Harry trying to sneak away. "Don't you dare turn your back on me young man. Get here now." Harry begrudgedly did as he was told and sat at the foot of the stairs.
"I'm seventeen now Chloe. You don't need to put me on time out anymore." Harry told her sulkily. Chloe shot him with a classic mum look that said "I love you, but you are disappointing me" and Harry just stared at her as if to challenge her.
"Well I'm sorry your majesty. I had no idea that you were seventeen, concidering that Severus seems to have better behaviour than you and your sister combined. So please, I do apologise." Chloe said sarcastically, at this, Harry looked slightly guilty.
"If your gonna act like a child, then darn right I'm gonna treat you like one. Now sit and stay. I'll go and get Y/n so she can join you."Chloe then walked outside to go and get her. Harry tucked his knees up to his chest and crossed his arms, muttering backchat at Chloe, but far too scared to say it to her face.

Y/n was sitting cross legged in the tall grass, making the ocean crash up and whirl around in the sky, Y/n was making the water move with just her mind. At the same time, rocks where erupting around her and exploding in sync.
"Y/n." Chloe said sternly. All the magic around Y/n halted, she kept staring into the distance.
"Come on." Chloe held out her hand to take Y/n back. Y/n leaned back and tumbled onto her feet, she then walked over to Chloe, refusing to make eye contact. Chloe looked at Y/n disappointedly.
"Don't look at me like that." Y/n said moodily.
"You two are acting like babies. So you're lucky that I'm only putting the two of you on time out. I expect that kind of behaviour from wild animals, not the two kids that apparently have to die for their cause. I know you've been fighting a lot recently Y/n, and I know your brother sometimes takes you for granted, but he doesn't know how good he has it. And it certainly didn't give you the right to attack him like you did. Knowing what you could do to somebody now, I'm surprised you didn't seriously hurt him and only broke his glasses." By the end of Chloe's rant, they had walked back into the cottage. Y/n glared at Harry, and he glared back as Y/n passed him with folded arms.
"Bottom step please Y/n." Chloe told her, but Y/n just ran up the stairs and sat on the top step to be as far away from Harry as she could.
"Alright. That's as good as it's gonna get then, huh?" Chloe asked the two, disappointed. Y/n got out her Walkman and was about to listen to some banging Elton John, but Chloe flicked her wand and made it fly to her hand.
"No entertainment in time out." With that, Chloe ushered every one else away so that Harry and Y/n could feel the guilt and apologise to each other.

It was probably about a restless hour and a half later before either of them said a word.
"Didn't mean to leave you." Hart said over his shoulder. Y/n was laying upside down on the stairs and let herself bump down so that she could see her brother's face.
"I'm sorry I've been all whiny about it." She smiled as she propped herself onto her elbows. Harry sailed back.
"It wasn't all you. I take you you for granted more than I care to say. I can be a real awful brother. Probably have been since we started school. Can we go back to how we were before? Wonder twins?" Harry held his fist out for Y/n to bump. But, Y/n being Y/n, she wrapped her hand around his fist instead, smiling sweetly at him as she did.
"Cabbage." Harry then wrapped her into a bro hug and the two had made up.
"Never leave you again Y/n. Promise."
"Cudos."