Journey to Hogwarts

"Well, I best be leaving the two of you here. Got some important Hogwarts business to attend to." Hagrid told the twins. "'Ere are yer tickets. See you at Hogwarts!" With that, Hagrid practically disappeared. (Y/n) and Harry looked at their tickets. Platform nine and three quarters. Strange. But (y/n) had expected for there not to be an easy way of getting to Hogwarts.
"Come on! This way!" (Y/n) led the way as she pushed her trolley to the platforms.

"Excuse me kind sir, but how would one get to platform nine and three quarters?" She sweetly asked a guard
"Nine and three quarters?! You must be out of your mind!" He exclaimed
"Yes. Yes, I am. It's a terrible condition. Now if you would be so kind as to actually answer the question and stop insulting my mental state, that would be most appreciated. Thank you." The guard looked at her with utter annoyance.
"Find it yourself." He said angrily.

(Y/n) went over to her brother.
"I was polite, wasn't I?" She asked him. Harry just laughed in response. They then made their way over to the wall with the platform number nine and ten on either side. There was a family of red heads gathered around he wall, all with trolleys just like (y/n) and Harry's.

Harry went up to the older, rather plump woman and asked
"Excuse me, do you know how to get to platform nine and three quarters?"
"Is it your first time dear?" The lady asked. Harry nodded as (y/n) wheeled herself over.
"Don't worry, it's Ron's first time as well." The tall, scrawny, ginger boy nodded sheepishly "all you have to do is run towards the wall between platform nine and ten. Fred, why don't you show them?" The lady turned to face one of two identical red heads
"I'm George!" One of them said
"Oh terribly sorry dear!"
"Only joking! Im Fred!" The same boy said again "come on George!"
"Coming Fred!" With that, the two boys ran towards the wall and seemed to sink right through it. (Y/n)'s heart was pounding with excitement.
"Go on dear, you and Ron can go at the same time." Ron nodded towards Harry and they both nervously ran to the wall and sank through like Fred and George.
"Right your turn..."
"(Y/n). (Y/n) Potter." (Y/n) smiled sweetly and sprinted towards the wall, instantly colliding with a familiar blonde on the other side.

"Watch were your going!" The boy scolded her.
"You better watch who your talk'en yo with that mouth." (Y/n) came back with as she pushed her luggage back into her trolly.
"Oh really? And who might you be then? Clearly wasn't important enough back in diagon alley." (Y/n) got up and dusted imaginary dust off her jeans.
"The names (y/n). (Y/n) Potter. So I think your gonna want to be nice to me. I've heard I have different magic to the rest of you peasants." (Y/n) flicked her hair and sauntered off, once again leaving the boy in shock. He ran up to catch up to her and held out his hand for her to shake, but once again, (y/n) thought it was a high five.
"I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy. I have a feeling we're going to be friends." He smiled
"Tight man. Good to know I have my own friends now." (Y/n) smiled back and the two hopped on the train together.
*************************************time skip cuz why not
*************************************Hogwarts was nothing like (y/n) had expected. It was far more grand on the inside and made (y/n) feel smaller than she already was. Professor Mcgonagal stood at the front of the grand hall with a whithered hat and a three legged stool.
A/n: can't be asked to type the song the hat sang... just go with it
After a while, it was Harry's turn. He was sorted into Gryffindor. (Y/n) was sort of sad about this because so far she had only made friends that had been sorted into Slytherin, and she didn't really know Harry's new friends. Then it was her name. She walked up to the stool... all eyes on her... neves started to build up in (y/n)'s body... she sat on the stool and the hat was placed on her head, completely covering her eyes.

"Ah yes... interesting. Very interesting. Strong heart of a Gryffindor. And yet manipulation seems to be your best quality. Gryffindor would do you well, but another would make you better. This is going to be fun. Yes quite fun. We shall see if you go down the same path as the man who gave you that scar if we put you in... SLYTHERIN!" The hat called after about two minutes. The hat was taken off of (y/n)'s head and there was a polite applause. (Y/n) shrugged and walked over to sit next to Malfoy.