Oh shi-

Y/n and Harry just arrived at the burrow, having already gone to meet professor Slughorn. Y/n lazily lay in the garden with Pipsqueak in her chest as a small cat.
"Do you not have anything better to do with your time?" Ginny asked Y/n as she leaned over her, her red hair tickling Y/n's nose. Y/n sighed, which stirred Pipsqueak.
"Nope. I got nothing." Y/n threw her arms in the air and rolled herself to standing.
"Well come on then! We're all going to go into Diagon ally to see Fred and George's new shop!" Ginny laughed as she dragged Y/n into the house with both hands.
————————————————————Skadoosh, skaday, time has gone away!————————————————————
Everyone was marvelling at the sight of Fred and George's joke shop, fake wands, pygmepuffs, vanishing dust and more!
"You alright Y/n?" The twins said in unison as they caught Y/n on her own.
"Yeah! Pretty cool place you guys got for yourself here!"
"Cheers Y/n!" Said Fred
"Tell ya what," started George
"Anything you want," finished Fred
"Is half off!" The said in unison.
"Neat!" Y/n said as she looked around the store in even more awe.

Y/n started to make her way to the front of the shop to look at the displays, until a very familiar blonde passed by, looking very suspicious. Y/n went to find Harry who was over by the pygmepuffs with Ginny.
"Hey Harry, I've gotta go. Cover for me?" Harry looked at her confused
"No. If it's dangerous for anyone to be on their own these days, there's no way I'm letting you go out on your own." Harry took hold of the hem of Y/n's sleeve to keep a closer eye on her.
"Harry, come on! If anything were to happen, I could take it! I've gone up face to face with most of those death eaters anyway! And so have you." Harry looked at Y/n again
"Still, I couldn't bare to loose you... again... for probably the fourth or fifth time. Besides, why would you need to go?"
"Dick's outside. Please?! We can both take anything that comes our way." Y/n pleaded. Harry looked defeated.
"Fine. Just bring him back here." With Harry's permission, Y/n almost sprinted out the door.

She looked up and down the street for her boyfriend and found him heading for knockturn ally.
"Draco!" She called, grabbing his attention.
"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Draco said as the two embraced.
"Came for school supplies. Why are you going down knockturn ally?"
"I've got something I need to do."
"Can I help?" Y/n asked, swaying slightly. Draco sighed in defeat.
"Fine. I suppose so." Draco intertwined his fingers with Y/n's and pulled her closer to him.
"What do you need to do?" Y/n asked as innocently as she could.
"Can't say here. Too many ears. Follow me."

Draco led Y/n into Borgin and Burks (don't know if that's the name but still). Draco walked right over to the counter and left Y/n to wander round and look at the weird stuff there. Y/n rounded a corner and found herself drawn to an enamelled cuff in a glass case. The cuff sat on a plush red pillow and seemed to literally draw Y/n to it.
"Careful there missy. That's some of the darkest magic there is." Came the voice of Borgin from the counter. With that, Y/n ripped herself away from the cuffs strong pull and walked back over to the counter.

"So, can you fix it?" Draco demanded.
"Only if I can see its pair."
"Well, I don't have that do I? Just tell me how to fix it and I'll do it myself."
"Fine, but it's gonna cost you." Draco didn't answer, he just held his left arm up to reveal his dark mark. Y/n just looked at him with sad eyes. Borgin sighed in defeat.
"Fine." He slid over a sealed envelope and Draco took it discretely and folded it into his back pocket.
"C'mon. Let's go." Draco gave Y/n his arm, she took it as they walked out.

They walked out of knockturn ally and went to sit over by the ice cream shop. They sat opposite each other. Draco took Y/n's hand in his and looked into her eyes.
"So. What happened?" Y/n asked him as she rubbed circles with her thumb on his hand.
"The dark lord threatened my family. I have to do this. Or he'll kill me." Y/n got up and walked round to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck, she then sat on his lap to give him a tighter hug. She planted a kiss on his cheek before she embraced him in another hug. Draco hugged her back, his arms squeezing her round the middle.

The two kissed before Y/n pulled back to look at Draco's now red face.
"Well get through this." She said as she kissed his nose. "I promise. What do you have to do?" Draco hung his head in shame. "What?" Y/n pried
"I have to fix a vanishing cabinet in the school. It links to the one in Borgin's. It'll let death eaters enter Hogwarts. I wish I didn't have to do this. But I trust that you won't tell Harry. I know he's your brother and you don't keep secrets from him, but I have to ask you to. Please." He ended on a pleading note, looking at Y/n with sad eyes. Y/n looked back at him.
"Ok." She said simply "But you have to tell me the whole truth, I sense that wasn't the whole thing." Draco sighed in defeat. He leaned in to whisper in Y/n's ear
"I have to kill Dumbledore."
Y/n looked around, shocked, not quite knowing how to respond. She then looked at her boyfriend, hopefully.
"I'll be your moral support. And I can help you the best I can with the cabinet, but I can't do anything about Dumbledore." Y/n said as she stood up, soon followed by Draco. Draco then took her hand in his, bowed, and kissed the back of her hand.
"I would have it no other way." The two held hands while Draco walked Y/n towards the Weasley's.

However, they were stopped by the presence of Narcissa Malfoy, who brought her son into a tight, protective hug.
"Mother! Please! Not with Y/n around!" Draco shouted as he wrestled against his mother's protective grip.
"Then don't you DARE run off like that again! God knows what could've happened to you!" Narcissa cried as she fussed over her son.
"Mother. I was fine. Besides, I was with Y/n. I wasn't alone." With the second mention of Y/n's name, Narcissa turned to face her son's girlfriend.
"So I take it your Y/n?" She said with a kind smile. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Draco has told us so much about you." She held out her hand and Y/n shook it gratefully.
"Y/n's going to help me at school mother. For my extra credit."
"Why won't you let Snape help? He is a very good teacher." Narcissa told her son sternly.
"Your mum has a point you know. Snape is a good teacher." Y/n interjected.
"I've told you this before mother, Snape will steal my glory! I know it." Draco said to his mother in a hushed whisper. Narcissa looked at Y/n and smiled again, before pulling her in to a loving and grateful hug.
"Thank you." She whispered to Y/n as she pulled away.
"Anytime." Y/n nodded as they parted ways.

Y/n walked back to the Weasley's and, after receiving a stern telling off from Mrs Weasley, got dragged away with Harry, Ron and Hermione.
"Where did you go?" Harry asked in an angry tone.
"Saw Draco. He needs some help at school." Y/n shrugged off as she put her hands in her pockets.
"No offence Y/n, but why you? I mean, your not exactly the smartest student in class." Hermione interjected cautiously. Y/n had to think on the spot.
"He needs help with DADA. He didn't get the mark he wanted last year and I did happen to get all 'O's on my owls Hermione. This isn't just a pretty face." Y/n said as she smiled and pointed to said pretty face. The group just rolled their eyes and dropped the subject, talking about what the next school year would be like, or the new school quidditch teams instead.