That night

A few days had passed since Draco offered his room to Y/n, and she still hadn't found a way into her real dormitory. So she agreed. They had been going out for about two weeks now, Y/n didn't see many downsides to sharing a room or a bed with her boyfriend. As long as he didn't try anything while they were asleep, Y/n would have nothing to complain about. It was a Saturday night. Draco led Y/n to his room. Y/n had a big rucksack with all of her belongings strung over her shoulder.

"You Ok?" Draco asked as Y/n stood, open mouthed, as she took in the elegant room. She gulped
"Yeah. For sure." Draco put his arm round Y/n's shoulder.
"Bathroom's that way. Do you want to get changed in there or should I?"
"Sure. I'll take the bathroom." Draco took the bag off of Y/n and stashed it by the left side of the bed. Y/n walked into the bathroom and was left at a loss for words. There was a strip of black and dark green tiles going all around the room and everywhere there wasn't a tile, the walls where surprisingly white. The floor was polished marble with a black bath mat next to the in-floor bath. The bath took up the right corner of the room and Y/n could see that it had built in jets. The sink was a shiny black with bronze taps and had three taps for hot, cold, and soap.

Y/n had a pyjama tank top and short shorts to wear that night. She got changed and walked out to see Draco contently stretching with just plaid green pyjama bottoms on.
"You alright." He said as he turned to Y/n with his arms stretched over his head. Y/n blushed slightly at the sight of Draco's bare chest, he walked over to her and put his arms around her waist, Y/n draped her arms around Draco's neck and kissed him softly on the lips. Draco then picked Y/n up so that her legs wrapped around his waist. Y/n put her forehead on Draco's shoulder and sighed.
"No. None of that thank you." She looks up at Draco with her big, twinkling eyes.
"Miss Potter, I don't quite understand what what your  implying." Draco said teasingly, planting another soft kiss on Y/n's lips. Y/n put her feet back on the floor.
"Look, you've probably already lost it by now, but I'm not sure that I'm ready. But trust me, you'll know when I am." Y/n winked at her boyfriend and lightly kissed him on the cheek. Draco then picked Y/n up bridle style and carried her over to the bed. He put her down on the left side of the bed and snuggled down next to her. Y/n giggled and then put her face to Draco's ear.
"I Love you." She whispered in his ear. Draco pulled her over to him and brought her into a tight embrace and then whispered back.
"I love you too." He then kissed her on the ear and pulled away to look at her pretty face. He stroked Y/n down the face with the back of his knuckles and Y/n nuzzled up to him.

After a while, the two got to hot being breathed on by each other, so Y/n turned onto her right side so that her back faced Draco. She was still slightly awake when she felt Draco's hand snake around her waist, his hand  "accidentally" sliding under her top ever so slightly so that he got at least a touch of her bare stomach. Y/n laughed under her breath and rested her hand on Draco's to both hold his hand as they slept, and to make sure it didn't move it any further.