Owl-t of place!

Y/n spent the rest of the day trying to figure ways through the barrier that stopped her from getting to the girls dormitory. Logan helped her through the struggle as Y/n's last three remaining brain cells slowly withered away from being overworked for solutions. All of Y/n's plans involved explosions and basically all messy.
"Any bright ideas?" Logan asked after about an hour of contemplating. Her and Y/n lay upside down on the Slytherin sofa, letting their arms dangle and drag on the floor.
"We could always kill Pansy and her little possy. No one would miss them. The sheiks would be down. Might need to pass that one by Dumbledore first though.., if it would get us anywhere." Logan turned to look at H/n with a concerned look on her face.
"Take it Your the insane twin then?" She laughed.
"Hell yeah! So stay on my good side... if you want to live!" Logan and Y/n laughed for a brief moment until they where interrupted by Draco walking up to them.

"What are you two doing?" He turned his head upside down to smile at Y/n, she smiled back.
"Plotting ways to kill Parkinson and her possy."
"Y/n! No we are not!" Logan objected.
"Fine Fine! Flush my ideas down the drain why don't you?!" Draco considered this comment for a moment.
"Why? I mean I can see your reasoning for it... but what makes now so different?" Draco asked Y/n, cocking his head to the side. Y/n stood right way up and then sat back on the sofa, looking at Draco dead in the face.

"Pansy got jealous that I went on a date with you, she's even more mad now that we actually are together. Anyway, her and her cronies put all of their brain cells together to find an impenetrable shield spell on the girls dorm that doesn't let me in. In a way, I kinda have to admire their craftsmanship." Y/n folded her arms across her chest, lost in plot once more. Draco sat on the arm of the sofa, thinking of a solution.
"Why don't you ask one of the girls in another dorm if you could bunk with them?" He offered
"Already thought and acted on that. I only have like one friend in each house and all the other girls won't let me in because I make them feel diminished, or something." Y/n side glanced at Draco for a second to see his response, but she didn't get it. Instead, his cheeks started to turn red.
"Could you maybe bunk with me? I mean, I've got my own dorm now, so the other boys won't be an issue." Y/n looked at him blushing accompanied with a shocked expression on her face. Logan looked at Draco now too, her glasses slightly askew.
"That sounds like a good idea Y/n!" Logan said playfully as she kicked Y/n slightly in the hip.
"Shut up!" Y/n pushed Logan back, but didn't completely discard the option.8
"I'll consider it." Y/n put her head on Draco's side and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

That night, Y/n re-built her fort, with Dick as her fortifier accomplice, to sleep for the night. The next day, at breakfast, the owl post came in as normal. Y/n sat next to Dick like she always did, and had Draco on her other side with his arm around her shoulder. Dick was happily gnawing at a slice of bacon on his plate. He was then interrupted by a screech owl landing on his plate with a barn owl in its claws, which was wrapped in a red ribbon that stuck its wings to its sides and had a bow on its side as well. The screech owl then let go of the barn owl and flew off. There was also a label around the barn owls neck and Dick read it aloud.
"To Dick, a bet's a bet! As weird as that bet was I stick to my word. This is your own barn owl, name him what you wish. Y/n." Dick untied the red ribbon binding the owl and it flattered its wings and ruffled his feathers.
"Yay! I'm gonna call you Norman!" Dick stroked Norman's head and he happily hooted at the attention.
"Norman! Norman, look here!" The owl looked at Dick with his big brown eyes somewhat recognising his own name, or at least that's what Dick thought to make himself feel better.
"Sit."
"Hoot!" Norman did nothing because he couldn't understand the human language quite get.
"Well work on it." Dick stated as he patted his shoulder, to show Norman where he wanted him. Norman complied and hopped up and nestled quietly in the crook of Dick's neck, falling asleep almost instantly.
"I have a new friend!" Dick yelled in a hushed tone so he wouldn't wake up Norman.

"He's an owl mate, not a dog." Draco said as the trio left the hall, Norman still nestled on Dicks shoulder, refusing to leave.
"Oh well, I can try." Dick petted his new friend as he slept. They all went to their first lesson, Dick having to leave Norman in the owlery.