Chapter 47

"So what you're saying is.." Colby stops in his tracks next to me as we watch Sam and Kat head towards the line of a ride. "You don't like roller coasters?"

I look at him. I couldn't help but smile at his expression. "I just don't like the drops."

"So everything else about it you're okay with?"

I nod my head.

"Soo why not just forget about the two seconds you hate about the ride and get on with me?" Colby pleads.

"You can go on without me! I'm not holding you back."

"I want you to go on with me."

"I just don't like them." I frown and so does he. "Why don't you want to go alone?"

He looks down at the ground and then at me again with a weak smile.

A grin creeps onto my face. "You're scared to go alone, aren't you?"

He furrows his eyebrows. "Hey you're afraid to go on in general." He points his finger at me.

"Fine." I cross my arms. "I'll go."

"Really??" He puts his hands together.

I roll my eyes playfully before grabbing his hand and catching up to Kat and Sam.

"You guys are coming on?" Kat turns to us once we reach them.

"I finally got scaredy cat over here to join us." Colby points to me.

"What the-" I laugh before pushing his arm. "He practically begged me so he wouldn't have to go alone."

Colby gives me a look before smiling and wrapping his arm around me.

We begin moving through the line, not taking any time at all, unfortunately.

As we get closer to the ride, my stomach churns more and more. Watching the ride go down the drops makes me want to hurl. But all the while I keep a somewhat realistic smile on my face.

"Are you okay?" Colby whispers, probably noticing me bite my nails as I watch the ride.

"What?" I turn to him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"We don't have to go on this if you don't want to."

"No, it's okay." I smile. "Let's do this."

He grabs my hand and we get on the ride.

I begin taking deep breaths as my stomach feels like it's being turned inside out.

We sit down and I glance at Colby, who has a goofy grin on his face.

"You're excited aren't you?" I smile at him.

He nods his head. "Now that you're on with me I am."

He takes my hand and squeezes it tight. He pulls his hand away to hold on to the bar but I quickly grab it back and continue squeezing.

The ride begins to move and I shut my eyes.

"Kendall open your eyes." Colby says.

"No." I reply.

"Hurry!" I slowly open one eye and my heart drops at the sight of the ground far below us.

"Holy shit holy shit." I whisper when I realize we're at the top of the drop.

"Just scream!" Colby yells as we plunge down. Usually on drops I stay quiet, shut my eyes, and pray not to the throw up, but this time, I did as I was told and I screamed.

Actually, I screamed so loud it probably sounded like I was being murdered.

Through my screams I can hear Colby laughing, whether it's at me or not I still hear him clearly.

The entire ride, through all twists and drops and turns and loops, I was screaming.

Finally, the ride was ending.

"Wasn't so bad was it?" I turn my head to Colby and he was smiling wide.

"I guess not." I lie. It was terrifying, I didn't like it one bit.

"So you enjoyed it?" He laughs. "It didn't look like you were but I don't know."

"Yeah It was great I had a good time." I clench my teeth and smile widely, hinting my sarcasm.

He shakes his head with a grin.

We hop off the ride, my head starting to hurt from the screaming.

"Kendall was that you screaming?" Sam asks.

I nod my head and wince from the pain. "Colby said I should."

"Did it help you enjoy the ride?" He asked again.

"Yeahh.." I smile but glance at Kat who's trying to contain her laughter.

"Colby do you wanna go play that game over there?" Sam asks him. They run off to go do their thing, leaving me with Kat.

"You hated it didn't you." Kat smiles.

"So much, now I have a headache."

She laughs. "Here I have some advil in my purse let's go get some bottled waters."

We walk over to a gift shop and buy a couple of waters.

Kat gives me some advil and I take it without any hesitation.

"Thank you." I sigh.

"No problem!"

We start making our way back to where the boys are and my eyes widen at what I see.

Sam and Colby come walking back, Colby with a stuffed koala doll, not too big but definitely not small.

"Oh my god." I cover my mouth. "That's your favorite animal."

"You won it?" Kat laughs.

"I did." He says. "For youuuu." He starts handing me the koala.

"Me??" I put my hand over my heart and gasp. "Are you sure??"

He rolls his eyes. "If you don't I will definitely keep it."

"I don't want to take it if you really want to have it." I say.

"I want you to have it." He smiles.

I can feel my cheeks blushing as I take the stuffed koala and bury my face in it. "It's so soft, thank you."

He shrugs his shoulders and winks.

"Why didn't you win me anything?" Kat pouts.

"Because I suck." Sam responds.

"What the!!??" Kat squeals and engulfs Sam in a hug. "You don't suck."

"Yeah I know." He laughs. "Shall we go to the next ride?"

We all nod our heads and continue on with our eventful night.

_____________________

GUYS i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a really long time i've been extremely busy with work & school & all that good adulting stuff so again i'm really sorry and should be updating more often!!!

i know this chapters kind of EH, it'll get juicier!

love y'all!! and hope you guys had a good thinksgiving!! (if you celebrate it)