Chapter 13

The boys went out to do some shopping for the rest of the week and to just hang out so I decide to go up in my room, grab my laptop, and figure out how 'famous' these guys really are.

When Colby mentioned it early this morning I've been thinking about it all day. How famous are they? What kind of videos do they do?

I open safari and go straight to YouTube and type in 'Colby Brock'.

The first thing that popped up was his personal channel link, and then below that was a video made by the channel with Sam and Colby. Holy shit the amount of subscribers they have and views on their videos makes me actually realize how famous they really are. And I had no idea.

After watching who knows how many of their videos, a knock at the door makes me jump so suddenly. Most of their videos are a little creepy so the knock scared me a little more than it probably would have normally.

"Who is it?" I ask, holding my chest.

"It's Adriana and Zoe."

They open the door and look at me laying on the bed with my laptop and headphones in.

"What are you doing? weren't you going to tan with us?" Adriana asks.

"Yeah but..." I pause. "Did you guys know that these boys are practically famous?"

"What?" Zoe lays down next to me.

"All of them are youtube famous." I say. "Look."

I show them the videos and their channel.

"What the hell I had no idea." Says Adriana.

"I know!" I reply. I look over that both of them, their mouths dropped.

"I wonder why they didn't say anything." Adriana says.

"Probably because we had no idea, this was their chance to be normal." I reply.

"Truuue." Adriana pushes a piece of hair behind her ear. "Well, what do we do?"

"What do you mean?" I ask. I close my laptop and sit up on the bed.

"I mean we're staying with a bunch of hot famous boys, what do we do?"

I look at Adriana and then at Zoe, then back at Adriana. "We act normal, the same as we were, why would we change?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know."

"Act normal that's it." I start giggling. "Maybe we'll get famous too." I open my mouth wide and smile at their faces with realization.

"Alright let's go tan." I slap their shoulders.

"Ow!" They both say in unison.

—————————————-

Sorry this is a short chapter!!! But I have two other books that you guys should check out.

The first is called "Babysitter" and it's a jack gilinsky fanfic

The second is called "Traphouse" it's a fanfic on a youtubers life and becoming friends with alllllll kinds of other youtubers mainly the traphouse.

Check them out!!! Thanks!