Chapter 4

"There's no food here so we may need to go grocery shopping." Says Sam as he closes the fridge.

"I saw a barbecue on the back patio so maybe we can do burgers or something!" Adriana suggests.

"That sounds good, who wants to go out?" Corey asks.

"I can drive a couple people." Says Sam.

"I'll go." Adriana says immediately. I roll my eyes and smile.

"I can go too," Says Zoe. I watch her eyes scan slowly towards Corey.

"I guess I'll go to," Corey smirks at Zoe. She winks.

Oh goodness.

"Alright let's go now so we can come back soon and relax." Sam says. The four of them head out which leave Jake, Colby, and I.

"Is it just me or are the hormonal sexual tensions just so prominent in the room right now." Jake blurts out.

"It's not just you," I say laughing.

"Kind of worked out you guys are here." Jake says.

I look at Colby. "Yes." I reply. "However, I had a master bedroom all to myself before."

He laughs. "Honestly Yeah I'd be kind of pissed if I were you too."

"But are you really that mad though?" Colby says as his blue eyes stare at me.

"I guess not." I reply smiling.

"Oh god it's still lingering in here because you two are still here too," Jake pretends to swat away the sexual tension in the air with his hand.

Colby and I start laughing.

"You guys want to go out to the water?" I ask them.

"Sure," they both say at the same time.

The three of us walk outside and the misty breeze feels so good on my face.

As we come closer to the water I realize how clear it actually is.

"Oh wow. The water is so clear." Says Jake.

"I was just thinking that." I reply. "It's so pretty."

As I'm admiring the water, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

I start screaming hysterically and realize Colby is lifting me into the air and throws me right into the water.

I swim up quickly, not realizing how deep it was where he threw me.

I swim up to the surface and see Jake and Colby laughing.

"Really!?" I smile and splash them both.

"Hey!" They say.

I become mesmerized as I watch Colby take off his shirt and throw it on the sand. His skin looks so soft his muscles show slightly, making me secretly smile.

All of a sudden I realize they're both coming into the water towards me. I start swimming away from them but they catch up to me and Colby grabs my ankle. He pulls me where the water is shallow, grabs my leg, then my waist and then throws me up in the air again into the water.

Instead of coming up to the surface I start swimming under water and I grab Jakes ankle making him scream.

I come up to the surface already laughing.

"You scared the shit out of me." He says.

"The water is literally so clear how could you not see me?" I ask laughing.

"I wasn't paying attention I was laughing at you being thrown in the air I kind of forgot you were here." He says.

I look at Colby confused and he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Where are you guys from?" I ask them.

"We all live in Los Angeles." Says Jake.

"Wait really?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" He cocks his head to one side.

"That's where the girls and I live too." I reply smiling.

"Wait that's so cool, when we end up going back home we can still hang out and stuff." Says Jake.

I look at Colby and his smile is weak. Kind of odd. I thought he'd be a little happier.

"Yeah!" I turn my head towards Jake again smiling at his enthusiastic face.

"So," Colby starts to say. "Got a boyfriend at home?"

"Oh gosh Colby." Jake Says.

"What? We don't know this girl, she could be crazy." He says.

"As crazy as you & I? Yeah right." Jake laughs.

"I'm not THAT crazy," I smile. "And no. I don't have a boyfriend."

Colby raises an eyebrow and nods his head as he slowly starts floating on the water on his back.

"Good to know." I hear him whisper to himself.