Chapter 9

Adriana and Zoe finally finish getting ready.

We go downstairs and the boys are all chilling on the couch.

"See you guys later?" I ask them.

"Yeah!" Sam replies.

"Here have my phone number in case you guys need anything while we're out." I write my number down on a post it and give it to them to copy.

"Ok cool thanks." Sam takes the post it.

The girls and I head out to my car, my dream car in fact. After working and working and working many hours I was finally able to afford my dream car;

 After working and working and working many hours I was finally able to afford my dream car;

(This really is my dream car in real life too 😩)

We head out into the town nearby and park alongside some of the shops.

"So where are we going in particular?" Adriana asks.

"We can just walk along the street and go into stores that look interesting." I suggest.

"Sounds good." Says Zoe.

*Sam POV*

"Sam can I talk to you real quick outside." Colby taps on my shoulder.

"Sure." I say. I follow him outside and he closes the door. "Everything okay?" I can tell he has a look on his face.

"So I kind of like Kendall." He says.

"Wait, like?" I ask.

"Yeah but...." He says impatiently but also hesitantly.

"What's up?" I cross my arms and look at him.

"You know how.. I kind of wanted this to be just a fling." I said.

"Yeah. That was your plan. I mean, you still have a girlfriend back home." I throw my hands up. "What is she going to think?"

"Bro I know." I say.

"I mean I guess it still is a fling. You like her but after we go back home you'll get over her." I say.

"That's the thing." He rubs the back of his neck.

I stand there waiting for him to continue.

"Kendall told Jake and I that her & the girls live in LA too." He says.

"What? Oh gosh Colby what have you got yourself into." I sigh. "At least nothing has happened between you and Kendall, just flirting."

The expression on Colby's face changes quickly.

"Right?...." I ask.