Chapter 14

Adriana, Zoe and I are all laying out on the sand getting what's left of the sun on our skin for the day when I hear the back door slide open.

"Hey guys." I look up and see Sam standing over us.

"Hey what's up?" We practically all say at the same time, making Sam chuckle.

"Would you guys be down to go to like, a nice dinner tonight? All of us going out." He asks.

"Ooh Yes I would I love to do that." I say. The other girls agree.

"Cool! So we're going to make a reservation for like 7 if that works for you guys." He says.

"What time is it right now?" Adriana asks.

Sam pulls his phone out of his pocket. "It's 5:30."

"5:30!" The girls and I say. "We have to get ready!" We jump up and scramble grabbing our towels. We run inside with Sam laughing behind us.

We run upstairs and immediately start getting ready. Clothes, towels, bags, makeup being thrown all around.

We manage to get all ready by 6:30 which is extremely impressive and almost impossible, but we did it.

Adriana is wearing:

Zoe is wearing:

And Kendall is wearing:

The three of us practically strut ourselves down the stairs and see the boys standing around in the kitchen waiting for us

"Ready?" I ask. They all turn around and look at us. Jakes mouth drops.

"You guys look amazing." Sam finally mumbles.

"Thanks." The three of us say at the same time and we all laugh.

"Okay let's go!" Corey screams and we all run out the door. I hold the door open for everyone, letting every last person out and then lock it.

"Where's the restaurant?" I ask Sam.

"Just follow us out, I know where it is." He smiles and I nod my head.

I get in my car and follow Colby's car out of the driveway.

We drive for about 20 minutes until we take a left into a huge parking lot.

Fortunately, I am able to park next to Colby considering the amount of people who are here.

I look up at the building and notice that we're at a hotel.

"Umm why are we at a hotel?" I ask. "I thought we were going to a restaurant."

"Well, we kinda are." Sam laughs. I look at the girls and they have confused faces, I shrug my shoulders and follow them inside. We go down a couple halls until we're outside in the back of the hotel.

It's absolutely gorgeous. The grass against the hotel slowly turns into sand as it opens up to the ocean. The sun is slowly setting, giving off a really pretty orange yellow color. I look to my left and see a whole bunch of white tables set up in front of a stage.

"What is this?" I ask again.

"A luau." Sam smiles.

"Omg! I've never been to a luau!" Adriana squeals.

It really is so pretty out and I can smell the food being cooked as we speak.

"This is so beautiful." I say. "Thank you Sam."

He smiles as he motions us to follow him to our table. We sit down and I end up sitting next to Corey and Adriana. Across from me is Colby.

I look up at him and his eyes have never been so blue as they look at me in a longing sort of way. I look away and can feel my cheeks starting to blush.

Don't fall for it Kendall.

———————————-

Sorry I've been MIA for a while!! Guys you'll never believe it but I was able to go to Sam and Colby's pop up shop this past weekend and meet them!! They are so nice and so cool I wish I was still there but It was so amazing!!

I did post some pictures if you guys want to check them out on my instagram! @ miaawiaa