Chapter 20

"Can you believe we've been in here for an hour and a half?" I look to my right at Colby and he smiles.

"It's because it feels absolutely amazing in here." He smirks and raises and eyebrow.

I roll my eyes, "You're not wrong."

"Maybe we should make the last moments we're in here count?" He scoots closer to me and practically looks down at me, with his bright blue eyes.

I stare into his eyes and see his pupils dial-ate quickly as they fill with lust. I watch him look down to my lips.

His body is practically one with mine as he leans towards me.

The stare between us is so intent I don't even notice his hand lifting out of the water. Just as his fingers lace upon my neck and face his lips meet mine.

The hot water as well as the electricity being sent down my body from my lips, makes the goosebumps triple. His hand moves from my face to the back of my neck as his grip tightens.

Our lips move together perfectly and passionately. They break momentarily for my body to swing over his, making my legs straddle his lap.

He crashes his lips into mine once again and slowly pulls my neck back. I open my eyes and look at the palm trees above.

I let out a slight moan when he starts biting my neck.

"You like that?" He whispers into my ear deeply making my eyes roll back into my head.

"Colby." I whisper. He cups my face with both of his hands and looks at me again, right into my eyes.

However this time, they are not what I saw earlier. They no longer are filled with lust, but rather guilty.

I frown, and he notices.

"What's wrong." He asks, still holding my face.

"Nothing, I think." I reply. He cocks his head and furrows his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He lowers his hands and I begin to get off his lap but he holds my waist down.

"What?" I look at him and weakly smiles.

"Umm." He begins to say. "Just wait here for a couple of minutes."

"Why-" My face creeps into a smile when I realize why. "What's going on down there?"

I point down and he rolls his eyes. I raise my eyebrows and wait for an answer.

"You really want me to respond?" He scoffs.

"Mmhm." I reply, crossing my arms. "Or I'm getting off of you."

He groans.

"Well, you can get off now. You ruined the moment." He crosses his arms as well.

I roll my eyes and get off his lap, sitting next to him.

"Before I was rudely interrupted," I look at Colby. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He weakly smiles.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, just noticed something a little bit off."

"I'm a-Okay." He responds with a wink. I squint my eyes at him, I can tell he's lying I just can't put my finger on it.

"Kendall! Colby!" Both or our heads snap over to see Sam and Corey coming around the corner from the back door.

"Whats up?" I smile and try to act like nothing happened.

"Umm we were wondering-"

"What were you guys doing in the hot tub by yourselves?" Corey interrupts Sam and walks over to us.

"Just talking." I reply. I look at Colby and he nods slowly. But when he looks at Corey, he winks.

Corey covers his mouth with his hand. "OOU. Y'all were doin the dirty?"

"What?" Sam walks over next to Corey with a stern look on his face.

"No we-"

"Yeah we totally were and to be honest, it wasn't great." I cut Colby off and play his little game. Before hopping out of the hot tub, I pretend to stick a finger down my throat, leaving a speechless Colby, Corey, and Sam behind me.