Chapter 45

"Kendall are you almost ready!?" Jake yells from the kitchen.

"ALMOST!!" I scream back as I stumble out of my bathroom and dig through my closet one more time.

Jake and I were driving over to Bryces birthday party together. The party had started a few hours ago but I accidentally took a longer nap than I anticipated.

I look in the mirror and shrug my shoulders, looks pretty good to me. (the yellow bralette is not apart of it just the body chain 😂)

 (the yellow bralette is not apart of it just the body chain 😂)

I step out of my room and see Jake face down on the couch

"You good?" I laugh.

He peaks his head up and smiles. "Now I am."

"Alrighty lets goooo!" I throw a pillow off the couch at him, hitting him right in the face.

"Ow!" He jumps up and runs towards me.

I begin to scream and run for my life out of the apartment and into the elevator.

I try to close the doors behind me but he quickly jumps into the elevator and starts tickling me.

"Jake!!! Stop!!! You're going to make me peeeee!!!!" I yell between laughs.

Jake stops and takes steps back away from me. "Don't pee on me." He holds his hands in the air and I begin laughing once again.

"Watch it or else I will." I point my finger at him and he gags.

The elevator makes it down to the parking garage and we walk to Jake's car.

"Geez you guys finally made it." Kat wraps her arm around my shoulders and smiles.

"Kendall took FOREVER." Jake rolls his eyes.

I shove him with my arm slightly and he smiles.