Chapter 25

"I'm so fucking tired." I flop on the couch, still in my bathing suit.

"You're tired? You didn't even drive the boat." Sam says and flops on the chair next to me.

"So? You flung me off a tube like twenty times. Do you know how exhausting that is?" I smile at Sam and he shakes his head.

"I don't know if you heard me but, I was the one driving the boat the whole time so, no, I don't know how exhausting that is." He eyes me and we both start laughing.

"Are you guys hungry?" Corey leans on the back of Sam's chair.

"A little bit." I reply.

"Same," Sam sighs.

"Okay, Colby and I are barbecuing." He steps away and towards the back door. "You guys down for burgers and hot dogs?"

We both nod and heads outside.

"Where is Adriana and Zoe?" I ask.

"I think they went upstairs to change." Sam says, closing his eyes.

"Don't fall asleep." I say.

"I won't." He mumbles, with his eyes still closed.

"Sam." I get up and walk over to him.

"I told you-" He yawns in between his sentence. "I'm not going to bed."

I watch him put his hands under his head, he takes a deep breath and then practically falls asleep in front of my eyes.

No he can't fall asleep, we're trying to have a good last few days so we need to make every moment count.

"Wake up!" I start tickling his sides violently, causing his eyes to open very suddenly.

"AH!" Sam squeals. I jump back and put my hands over my mouth.

"What the fuck was that?" Colby and Corey peek their heads through the back door.

"Sam just fucking girl screamed." I put my hands back over my mouth, preventing the hysterical laughing.

"No I didn't!" His cheeks turn pink. "It was Kendall."

"Yeah right!" I scoff.

"Are you guys okay?" Zoe and Adriana come downstairs and look at us.

I point at Sam while Sam points at me.

"Sounded like a cat." Zoe laughs.

"I thought you guys were getting changed?" I notice them still in their bathing suits.

"We were going to but we actually really wanted to go in the hot tub." Says Adriana. "Wanna go with us?"

"Yes take her away, please." Sam groans while trying to go back to sleep.

"Sam come with us, don't fall asleep." I grab his wrist.

"I just want like a ten minute nap." He pouts.

"That's all you're going to have brother, food's almost done." Corey says, peeking his head through the door once more.

Sam looks back at me with his puppy eyes.

"Fine." I let go of his wrist and head outside with the girls.

We pass the boys barbecuing, around the corner to the hot tub.

"Can you send me the pictures you took of me on the yacht?" I ask Adriana.

"Sure thang girl." She smiles and airdrops them to me.

Zoe turns on the bubbles to the hot tub and we get in, slowly that is.

I choose a photo that I like and post it on instagram.

After I put my phone away I plan on just relaxing in the hot tub, but the memories from the other day with Colby overcome me

I look over to where we were and sigh.

"Kendall are you okay?" Adriana waves her hand in my face.

I shake my head out of my thoughts. "Yeah of course!" I exclaim.

"You were spaced out." Zoe says.

"Just a little tired." I reply, weakly smiling.

"Okay." My bestfriends say at the same time, still looking at me warely.

I look down at the bubbly water and then back at my friends.

"Don't you think it's kind of odd that the boys' trip is almost correspondent with ours?" I ask them suddenly.

"You think it's weird?" Zoe asks. "I just thought of it more of a coincidence."

"Yeah but, they showed up the same day as us and they're leaving the same day as us." I point out. "And they live in Los Angeles, like us."

"What are you getting at?" Adriana whispers.

"Colby planned this trip. That's odd right?" I brush off the question that gets straight to the point.

"Kinda," Zoe says. "But I mean him and Sam are equally responsible."

"I feel like Sam would be the one to plan a trip like this." I look back down at the water. "I don't know I just think that maybe this wasn't a coincidence."

"Hey guys," I snap my head behind me and look over to see Colby walking over. "Dinner is ready."

"Okay cool!" I say enthusiastically to make it seem like we weren't just talking about him.

The three of us grab our towels and follow him around the corner. The patio table was all set with food and drinks on it. Sam walks outside from the house yawning.

"I didn't think you would be able to wake up to join us." Corey laughs.

"Oh shut it." Sam rubs his eyes and sighs.

"Oouu this looks amazing." I say sitting down. To my left is Jake and to my right is Zoe. Across from me is Colby. Once again.

"Guys you really outdid yourselves." Zoe smiles at the fruit salad she tosses onto her plate.

"Don't mention it." Colby says.

"Pssh." Corey swats his hand towards Colby. "He didn't do shit, I'm the chef around here."

"Wow thanks Auntie Corey." Jake says, making everyone laugh.

The laughter radiates all night. Sitting around the table drinking, eating, talking and having fun.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the trip was a coincidence, right?